Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
4th November, 2005
PC, PS2, GC, DS, GBA
Will Wright, Maxis
The Sims Site
|THE SIMS 2|
The Sequel to the Best-Selling PC Game of All-Time
|In the The Sims 2, you set your Sims' goals in life, decide if you want to give them a long, successful existence or leave their lives in shambles. What do you want to do with your Sims' lives?|
- Direct Their Lives - Develop a master plan for your Sims - social life, career, and pathway to greatness... or let them live in utter chaos.
- Control Their Every Action - Directly manipulate every move your Sims make with direct controls.
- Add Your Personal Touch - Create thousands of food recipes and clothing designs. Use these custom creations to affect your Sims' Aspirations and to impact other Sims' lives.
- Sims Remember and React - Sims now have Memories and Awareness. They may cower in fear, wave in friendship, or threaten other Sims.
- Double the Fun - Team up with a friend and take the neighborhood by storm in split-screen, two-player mode!
- Endless Possibilities - There's a surprise around every corner. Investigate your Sims'world to find hidden opportunities.
This game is for the Xbox, the game is also available on PC CD.
Developed by Maxis Studio and Will Wright, the creator of The Sims 3, Spore, The Sims, The Sims 2 and SimCity. The Sims 2 is the fastest-selling PC game ever, with 4.5 million sold worldwide within its first year, making it also the best selling PC game of 2004, while The Sims is the best-selling game ever. Series sales total over 70 million at the release of The Sims Life Stories.
More info on The Sims can be found at our The Sims site.