Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
9th July, 2004
PC, PS2, PSP, Xbox, GC, GBA, DS
From Random Crime to Global Threat, the Entire City is Relying Upon You to Save It
Spider-Man 2, the chart-topping follow-up to the 2002 smash hit, propels you into a living city teeming with common criminals, super villains and pedestrians. Based on the plot of the movie and extending beyond the film with other diabolical Marvel villains, additional missions and random events, Spider-Man 2 is the most in-depth Super Hero game to date.
Set in a massive free-roaming, do-anything, virtual city, you will swing from buildings, sling webs on structures, dive from roof tops to sidewalks, jump across skyscrapers and scale tall heights as you patrol and protect the city from the nefarious Doc Ock.
- Swing from the movie theater to your living room - Re-capture the movie experience and become Spider-Man in the comfort of your own home, following the story and battling Doc Ock in locations taken straight from the movie, as well as original story and missions exclusive to the game.
- The entire city is your playground - Experience a go-anywhere/do-anything virtual New York City, populated by cars, pedestrians and criminals. Scale the heights of the tallest skyscrapers and jump from rooftops to street level as you patrol the city in search of people in need of help.
- "Spider-Man...Spider-Man...does whatever a spider can" - All new realistic physics immerse you in the role of the world's most celebrated crime fighter like never before as you spin webs and swing from locations like building corners, lampposts, flagpoles, trains - even helicopters. Harness super strength for powerful jumps and lightning-fast wall crawling.
- More Marvel comic characters than ever before - In addition to Doc Ock, as featured in the film sequel, battle a plethora of characters in Spider-Man's legendary Rogue's Gallery of villains who make exclusive game appearances, including Mysterio and Black Cat.
- A Super Hero's got to do, what a Super Hero's got to do - Take time out from main missions to foil random crimes in the streets and help the citizens on Manhattan. The game's new combat system challenges you to be more strategic and use new web attacks to disarm opponents and dodge and duck attacks. The more crimes you prevent, the more your hero rating increases, granting access to advanced attack combinations and maneuvers.
Cover Scan of Actual Product
UK/Australian Edition. Manual is in English.
This game is for the Xbox, the game is also available on PC CD.
The iconic Super Heroes of Marvel Comics have appeared in such video games as Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse and games based on and expanding the Marvel Universe movies, including X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Spider-Man (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man the Movie), Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk.
| All our non-360 Xbox games are in PAL Format (United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand). If in doubt, check your current games to see what format your console supports. All our Xbox 360 games are without regional encoding. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!