Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
18th November, 2005
PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360
|The first-ever Battlefield 2 console installment drops you into the heat of battle on the high tech frontlines, entering a new modern era of combat with more firepower and new expansive environments. Feel the excitement and over-the-top action of the Battlefield series in the modern era with a bleeding-edge arsenal of vehicles and weaponry.|
Experience a propaganda fuelled single player campaign where you will see both sides of a conflict in one of the most treacherous regions in the world – Kazakhstan. Plunge headlong into the fog of war and ultimately choose sides in a furious showdown where nothing is as it seems. Play using the new "Hotswapping" feature, allowing you to instantly take control of any soldier in your squad to stay in the middle of the action at all times.
BATTLEFIELD 2 MODERN COMBAT
This is No Minor Skirmish - This is All-Out War
Modern Combat continues to deliver the Battlefield series' trademark multiplayer action, bringing you fierce 24 player online battles. Fighting for one of 4 sides – the US, the European Union, the Chinese, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition - gamers armed with the latest modern weaponry can choose to control any of 30+ vehicles.
- An all-new story-driven single player mode drops you deep into an action-packed war framed by government-sponsored propaganda, forcing you to choose sides and decide the outcome.
- Take control of more than 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, amphibious craft and fast attack vehicles.
- Choose to battle as U.S., European Union, Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
- Step into the boots of multiple solider classes including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer and Combat Support units.
- Own the battlefield with more than 50 state-of-the-art weapons.
- Complete each unit's unique "Battlefield Moment" to earn "Battlefield Points" and unlock rewards including upgrades and promotions.
- Upgrade your unit with new equipment, including thermal vision for the sniper rifle, more destructive mines, faster tanks and more.
- Character Persistence and Growth. With each in-game success, increase your rank through promotions. Go from a private to a general as you lead your unit to victory.
- More than 10 maps for online multiplayer action for up to 24 players. Clan support VoIP and a deep stat tracking system help round out one of the deepest online console shooters to date.
- Advanced online community features, including full clan support, friends lists and rankings and stat tracking.
Developed by Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment (DICE), creators of Mirror’s Edge and the Battlefield series (Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 2, Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 1942). The Battlefield games have now sold over 7.2 million copies worldwide.