Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
9th March, 2007 (X360), 13th July, 2007 (PC)
PC, Xbox 360, PS3, PSP
TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: ADVANCED WARFIGHTER 2|
Sequel to the 2006 Game of the Year
The award-winning next-generation game returns with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2. The Ghosts are back!
It's 2014, and the soldier of the future returns to encounter a new and more imminent threat along the recently completed wall on the U.S./Mexico border. The Ghosts are more powerful with an upgraded Integrated Warfighter System (IWS) but will have only 72 hours to assess the threat and stop the rebels from reaching U.S. soil. With a border that's 1,900 miles long and an enemy that doesn't play by the rules, this is a job for the U.S. military's most elite fighting unit. This is a job for the Ghosts.
- Groundbreaking Visual Experience - The original Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter set the visual standard for next-gen consoles; Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 will take that achievement to a whole new level. The war zone comes to life as you navigate through trash-strewn streets and pick off enemies from behind bomb-scarred structures. The cutting-edge physics and particle systems will show you some of the most intense and realistic explosions, smoke, and environment destruction ever seen in a video game. Dynamic lighting and shadows will morph as real-time day/night cycles and a constantly changing weather system require you to adjust to the changing conditions on the fly.
- All-New Battlegrounds - For the first time ever, the Ghosts will defend U.S. soil from a cross-border attack, taking the fight to all-new locations. The Ghosts will battle enemies in mountain terrains, barren deserts, and even on their home turf in El Paso, Texas. Each environment presents its own benefits and challenges and will call for fresh tactical approaches.
- Vastly Improved AI - AI is more challenging than ever. Watch your back as rebels send their own team members to flank your position or gain vantage points by utilizing vertical gameplay to pick you off from the rooftops above. But don't worry - your team's got your back. Improved squad-mate AI will now feed you more of the information you need with descriptive commands such as "enemy spotted behind red truck ahead."
- Improved Cross-Com - The revolutionary Cross-Com feature has been upgraded for GRAW2 - the new Cross-Com 2.0 will give you more information than ever before. Not only will you be able to see what your friendly forces see in the top left display, but you can expand that to full-screen view for more precise picture, giving you a more comprehensive view of the entire battlefield. The new Full Command View will allow unprecedented precision in developing and issuing tactical plans on the battlefield.
- Expanded Support - Command lethal air strikes with jet fighters. Gain mobile cover for otherwise impassable situations and replenish armaments on the battlefield using an unmanned artillery M.U.L.E.. Immediately heal the entire team, including the squad leader Scott Mitchell, with an all-new medic class soldier.
- Multiplayer Returns - The game that dominated the Xbox Live gaming system is back and it's bigger and better than ever before.
Cover Scan of Actual Product
This game is for the Xbox 360, the game is also available on PC DVD.
Tom Clancy, the author of several best-selling political thrillers, has his name on several series of video games, including Tom Clancy’s HAWX, Tom Clancy’s EndWar, Ghost Recon (Advanced Warfighter 2, Advanced Warfighter, Ghost Recon Gold Edition), Splinter Cell (Chaos Theory, Pandora Tommorow) and Rainbow Six (Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Vegas, Lockdown, Raven Shield, Athena Sword expansion).
| All our Xbox 360 games are without regional encoding. This will work on any Xbox 360 system, anywhere. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!