Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
9th October, 2009
Zeno Clash is set in the punk fantasy world of Zenozoik, a land of exotic places and bizarre creatures. The game blends the first-person genre with the fighting game genre, resulting in combat that is up close and brutal.
Zeno Clash places a strong focus on melee fighting, blended with ranged combat using unconventional weapons.
- First-Person Melee Combat - Get up close and personal. The melee combat system allows you to perform a variety of movements like deflect and elude combos, knockback finisher punches and punishing grab attacks. The depth of the combat system will put your skills to the test. Learn new attacks as the game progresses and confronts you with more formidable foes.
- Fantastic Visuals - Be immersed in a fantastic world, beautiful and disturbing at the same time. The art style brings a fresh new approach to the first person genre. The surreal environments and characters will keep you wanting to discover more.
- Survival Mode Challenges - Jump right into the action in engaging unlockable "tower challenges". Overcome enemy waves to progress through the tower levels. The game will rate you in different categories like speed and performance. A leaderboard system will rank you against your friends, so the challenge never ends.
- Deep Storyline - Zeno Clash is a story driven game. Play the role of Ghat; the son of a hermaphrodite creature called Father-Mother, whose children form the most powerful clan in the city of Halstedom. Ghat must escape from his family and start an incredible journey with his female companion Deadra, who will aid him in the dangerous lands of Zenozoik.
- Bizarre Weapons - An unusual arsenal of weapons is available for those who can manage to keep the enemy in range.
- Beautiful Soundtrack - The beautiful musical score is as varied as the game's settings.
Cover Scan of Actual Product
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!