Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
16th November, 2007 (PC)
PC, Xbox 360
Don't Beat 'em, Join 'em
Viva Pinata, originally released to critical acclaim for the Xbox 360, now comes to you on the PC. Viva Pinata invites you to create an immersive world where living pinatas inhabit an ever-changing environment. Beginning with a few basic tools, build and take control of this environment, using your creativity and imagination to attract, protect and manage over 60 pinata species that can visit your world and make it their home.
A vibrant and engaging gaming experience, Viva Piñata appeals to kids, adults, casual gamers and enthusiasts alike. This uniquely customizable and social game rewards and challenges all players regardless of their skill level and presents a customizable, social and spontaneous experience in which you play an absolutely crucial role. The Viva Piñata world is an evolving paradise teeming with fantastic living piñata creatures and vibrant plant life, all determined by your choices and actions.
Viva Piñata offers easy installation, reliability standards and support for key features of Windows Vista, including the Games Explorer and Parental Controls.
- Bring Your Imagination to Life - Viva Piñata allows your creativity to run wild by providing you with expansive freedom and choice.
- Your world. Your choice of contents will determine which of the piñata species are attracted to your world because they all have individual requirements. Sowing grass, digging ponds, planting flowers and growing trees all affect which of the unique piñatas you will see. It's not just about plants, either; there is a whole range of ornaments and structures that could be decisive. Your reward for creating an appealing paradise is to watch the piñatas visit and eventually reside there, which is where the fun really starts.
- Your piñatas. Once you have resident piñatas, you can begin to personalize your loyal community. Piñatas can be individually named and given their own personally designed tag to put on display as a declaration of their home turf, and the customization doesn't end there. You can make the colorful critters more distinctive by customizing them with all kinds of costumes and accessories.
- Connect with Friends Around the World - The Viva Piñata community is a rewarding place to be, whether you remain within the boundaries of your own world or venture out into the real world or your friend's piñata world via Games for Windows — LIVE:
- Interact with the piñatas. Getting to know and understand the personalities and requirements of your piñatas is essential if you want them to stay happy and thrive. Make your world their ideal paradise, and they'll want to raise a family and expand your community.
- Interact with the characters. Decide how much help you want from the local guides, shopkeepers and work force. Go it alone or get them involved - you choose.
- Interact with other players online. Via the Games for Windows — LIVE online community, you can contact other gamers to lend a hand or trade items.
- Never Experience a Dull Moment - Viva Piñata is a constantly changing world where anything can and does happen.
- It's happening outside. It's not just new piñata species that are drawn to your world; untamed sour piñatas with bad attitudes and troublemaking ruffians do their worst to spoil your creation and must be dealt with.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
Cover Scan of Actual Product
PC System Requirements
Windows Vista/XP SP2 1.8GHz Pentium or AMD Athlon processor 1Gb RAM video card using one of the supported chipsets 10Gb HDD space (plus space for DirectX 9.0c, saved games and Windows swap-file)
Supported Video Cards
Nvidia GeForce 5900 or higher ATI Radeon 9600 or higher Internet access for optional downloadable content and Games for Windows - LIVE features such as trading. Note: Trading cannot be done between different platforms - for instance, Games for Windows players can trade with only other Games for Windows players and not with Xbox 360 players).
Xbox 360 Controller for Windows