Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
23rd March, 2007
PC, Xbox 360, PS2, PSP, Wii, GC, DS, GBA
TMNT TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES|
Over-the-Top Ninja Action
The Turtles are back! Based on the all-new CGI Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, the video game takes place in New York, a city plagued with fast-moving shadows and attacks from strange creatures.
Could the wealthy and mysterious Max Winters be involved? New York City needs the Turtles now more than ever, but they face their most trying time both as heroes and as brothers. With the fate of the City and their family at stake, it's up to Leonardo and Zen Master Splinter to restore unity and ninja discipline to the Turtles. Join the Ninja Turtles team and experience unique acrobatic navigation, collaborative combat and powerful fighting moves. Engage in over-the-top Ninja action to reunite the Turtles and save New York City.
- Embody All Four Famous Turtles – Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo are playable, each with unique acrobatic moves, weapons and combat skills, such as Michelangelo's fast nunchuk face slap and Raphael's powerful Sai throw.
- Extends the TMNT Movie Experience – The video game uses the same dark and dangerous environments and same themes as the new TMNT movie. Will the Turtles be able to unite against the odds or will sibling rivalries create an unstoppable rift between the brothers? Only your abilities can determine the outcome for the family.
- Intense Ninja Fighting – By harnessing the power of Ninjitsu, the four Turtles have become masters of combat. Leonardo shows a calm discipline when he faces his foes, attacking carefully and masterfully. Donatello's bo staff can be used to reach distant enemies and as a pivot for him to swing himself around the arena. Michelangelo is a fast, flamboyant, energetic fighter, good for quick slashes with nearby enemies, but for powerful direct attacks, nothing beats the intensity of Raphael's powerful Sai punches.
- Unique Acrobatic Navigation – The Turtles jump from rooftop to rooftop, scale tall buildings, dive into sewers and race through every corner of the city to confront their enemies. Using the Jade Engine (Prince of Persia series), Ubisoft's acclaimed Montreal development team brings a unique fast-paced navigation element to the Turtles gameplay.
- Powerful Tag Team Moves – Together the Turtles can team up to reach locations unattainable alone, or use their unique individual abilities to find alternate routes and secret areas of New York City. By pairing up in combat, the Turtles can leverage their combined powers to create a multitude of devastating attacks to cripple the enemy.
- Diverse Enemies and Bosses – Characters from the movie and the original comic book series creep out of the shadows to face the Turtles. From the Purple Dragon Street Gang to the infamous Foot Clan, as well as a new group of enemies lurking in the sewers. Find out what their plan is and how the Turtles can stop them.
Cover Scan of Actual Product
This game is for the PC, the game is also available on the Xbox 360.
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!