Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
24th October, 2008
PC, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, DS
Apsire (PC), Treyarch (Wii), Amaze (DS PS2 PSP), Shaba (PS3 X360)
SPIDER-MAN: WEB OF SHADOWS|
How Far Will You Go to Save New York?
A deadly symbiote invasion brings total devastation to the streets of New York City in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. Set in an apocalyptic New York City, you are given an unprecedented level of gameplay choices, including, for the first time, control over the game's direction and outcome.
The all new combat system allows for truly three dimensional battles that start in the streets, continue up sides of buildings and finish on rooftops. Instantly switch between the agile red suit and formidable black suit, choose to ally with Marvel’s honored heroes or ferocious villains, pick which of Spider-Man’s abilities to upgrade, and decide which missions to undertake in order to protect Manhattan from certain destruction.
- Not-So-Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man – A fusion of web-slinging and powerful combat moves combine to create an unbeatable, all-new fighting system that intuitively blends Spider-Man’s speed and strength with the environment for deadly new attacks and combos. Crush an enemy through the momentum of swinging from a flagpole, fight hordes of symbiotes with wall-crawling abilities, or rapidly attack an entire mob in quick succession with the spin of a web. And, for the first time in a Spider-Man game, take the fight vertically and combat foes on city walls, where Spider-Man has the advantage.
- Anything Goes – At a moment’s notice, harness the grace, agility and acrobatics of Spider-Man's Red Suit, or leverage the brute, savage power of the Black Suit. For the first time in a Spider-Man game, switch suits at any time to create devastating never-before-seen combos and finishing moves. Decide if saving New York means siding with Marvel’s most honored heroes or its most dangerous villains, as you control how to fight, what abilities to upgrade and with whom to ally.
- The City That Never Sleeps – Teeming with life, the Big Apple is more alive than ever before in the Spider-Man series. Citizens will either cheer Spider-Man on or run away in fear, depending on your actions and decisions. Control whether Spider-Man acts the hero or the vigilante in his quest to save the city, both in turn affecting the course and struggle against the symbiote invasion.
- Battlefield: Next-Gen Apocalypse – Increased city interactivity and destructibility allow you to pick up and use anything in your way as a weapon, destroy store fronts, demolish vehicles, and virtually obliterate city streets with powerful attacks. Next-generation technology brings New York to life with realistic textures and animations, as well as an all-new context-sensitive camera system allowing you to take on enemies and change directions faster than ever before, while adding a new dimension of intelligence and polish to Spider-Man’s actions in the air and on the ground.
- Who’s With Me? – With some of the greatest heroes and most notorious villains in the Marvel Universe, including staples such as Luke Cage and Vulture, your choices control who will ultimately aid you in the fight to rid New York of the alien symbiote. These choices have consequences, as behaving like a hero or like a vigilante will ultimately lead to separate destinies.
- Extra Credit – As you progress, you earn experience in multiple combat disciplines to allow you to custom-design your ideal Spider-Man. Whether you prefer web-slinging to melee fighting, or battling in the Red Suit versus the Black Suit, points are generated that can be used to upgrade the move you like best.
- Instant Replay – With dozens of story choices and character customization options, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows provides a fresh and exciting gaming experience every time it’s played.
The iconic Super Heroes of Marvel Comics have appeared in such video games as Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse and games based on and expanding the Marvel Universe movies, including X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Spider-Man (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man the Movie), Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk.
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!