Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
4th May, 2007
PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, GBA
Every Hero Has a Dark Side... Unleash It
Based upon the feature film, Spider-Man 3 allows you to experience the actions of heroic red-suited Spider-Man and, for the first time ever, his darker, more mysterious black-suited persona.
Set in a larger, dynamic, free-roaming New York City, the game gives you the freedom to choose your own gameplay experience through multiple movie-based and original storylines, integrated city missions and performance rewards including improved speed, combat maneuvers and agility. In Spider-Man 3, you draw upon Spider-Man's revamped combat abilities as you protect the city and defeat nemeses using expanded aerial fighting, finishing moves and dynamic webbing during missions and epic boss battles.
- Welcome to the Dark Side – For the first time ever, control the legendary black suit, which magnifies Spider-Man's strength, agility and durability. Punish your enemies with explosive new attacks and incredible upgrades, including fearsome room-clearers. All this power comes with a price, though, as you will find the black suit harder and harder to control. Will you be strong enough to make a heroic choice before your quest for vengeance turns the city against you?
- Let Freedom Ring – Go anywhere at any time in a larger, dynamic, free-roaming New York City and get involved in whatever you want, whenever you want. You decide how to proceed through the game and set your own goals. Should Spider-Man follow a plot twist, switch to an alternate storyline, fight off crime waves that threaten the city or explore vast interior and underground locations? You decide.
- The City is Your Playground – From towering skyscrapers to the vast subterranean sewers and subways, Spider-Man must patrol all of New York. Three criminal gangs and a variety of Super Villains will be competing for your attention, taking hostages, stealing cars, harassing citizens, and creating havoc. Will you be able to save everyone?
- Don't Let the City go to the Dogs – Three vicious gangs have laid claim to the boroughs of New York and must be taken down. As Spider-Man brings these criminals to justice, the crime rate will drop in that section of town and city life will return to normal; if he doesn't, the streets will turn to chaos. These super thugs won't go down without a fight though. Their advanced AI will surround Spider-Man, grapple him, call in reinforcements, and do everything they can to retake their territory.
- Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting – Redesigned from the ground up, the all-new combat system enables you to perform suit-specific attacks and combo chains to defeat your enemies and complete challenges and missions. New animations, combos, and finishers make punch, kick, and web attacks more effective than ever while executing ground and air maneuvers.
- Super Villains Galore – Experience multi-stage, dynamic boss battles against the headlining villains from the movie as well as a host of legendary comic book foes, all of whom take advantage of their environments, their minions, and the large-scale destruction that their superpowers cause.
- Go, Go Gadget – In addition to faster web-swinging, certain events and environments open up additional Spider-powers for you to control. Using Spider-Man's web abilities, catch falling objects including people and debris, fix hazards like broken train rails, barricade doors, and even slingshot from the tops of buildings for increased speed.
- Spider-Man is Growing Up – As you master Spider-Man's powers through natural progression and completion of missions and challenges, Spider-Man gains ability enhancements including improved web moves, swing skills, and amazing melee combos.
Cover Scan of Actual Product
The iconic Super Heroes of Marvel Comics have appeared in such video games as Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse and games based on and expanding the Marvel Universe movies, including X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Spider-Man (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man the Movie), Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk.