Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
29th February, 2008
SILVERFALL EARTH AWAKENING standalone expansion|
Silverfall Earth Awakening is an action RPG with a unique graphical feel, offering a fantastic quest to explore the new territories of Nelwe. In this heoric fantasy world where nature and technology colloide, you will have to make important choices which will lead you to side with one of the other.
Play any one of the available six races, of which two are new - the stock and lucky Dwarves and the agile and treacherous Lizardmen - and prepare yourself to confront an impressive array of creatures and formidable bosses to save the realm of Nelwe.
Earth Awakening is a standalone expansion, and does not require Silverfall to play.
- Alongside the Elves, Goblins, Trolls and Humans, discover two new playable races with five specific skills each.
- Master over 156 skills and magic spells, including eight new exclusive Ultimate skills and 12 unique High Level skills for even more devastating results.
- Use different object crafting skills to create thousands of new and unique weapons, armour and spells.
- Discover a new, fully adaptable game interface with improved ergonomics, in which you can now control your hero with the mouse or keyboard.
- Import your hero from Silverfall to Earth Awakening and keep your level, equipment and skills... Or start the adventure from the beginnign with a new level 45 hero.
- Playable with up to eight players in multiplayer mode via LAN and in cooperative or PVP mode via the Internet.
Developed by Monte Cristo, creators of such hits as Silverfall Earth Awakening and City Life 2008 Edition.