Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
30th May, 2008
PC, Xbox 360, PS3, DS
RACE DRIVER: GRID|
Racing Just Got Exciting Again
From the creators of one of 2007's best racing games, DiRT, comes Race Driver: GRID - a fast-paced, cinematic, all-encompassing racing game. GRID takes you on a world tour of beautifully designed race locations through Europe, the US, Japan and beyond. Featuring the most extensive range of courses ever created by Codemasters, combining official racetrack/circuit challenges and drifting events, with road races and urban street competitions.
Race Driver: GRID embraces all types of racing, including traditional circuit courses in exotic locales in Europe, muscle car street races in the US, and drifting import tuners in Japan. Jump behind the wheel of some of the fastest, most powerful race cars ever created and take on your friends in the best that racing has to offer.
In any mode, on any surface, the car handling is sublime and the physics system is thrillingly accurate. A devastating new damage engine ensures you feel every bump in the road as you fight to keep control of your car at breathtaking speeds.
Race Driver: GRID delivers electrifying race action – squeezing all the juicy bits out of the world's best courses, cars and race styles to deliver one huge adrenaline rush. It’s all about what happens between the GRID and the flag!
- It's All About the Race - Codemasters Studios’ history of creating stellar racing titles, combined with AI and the ability of the EGO engine allow them to deliver GRID - a pure and cinematic race experience.
- A Greater, More Diverse, World of Racing - New and classic, track and street – conquer the greatest race tracks and then go beyond with road races and urban street competitions.
- Jump Behind the Wheel of Some of the Most Exciting Cars - Exotics, imports and beefy muscle cars are all available to race in hugely varied events with grids of up to twenty cars aggressively competing for the lead.
- Three Distinct Racing Regions - Europe, US and Japan are all beautifully designed, each with their own individual takes on racing:
- U.S.A – In thunderous V8 muscle cars, race diverse courses on city streets in flat out, door banging racing action.
- Japan – Reject traditional Western racing and drift over to Japan for action on the fringes of legality in industrial areas and back streets from dusk 'till dawn.
- Europe – Race the famous tracks dominated by Le Mans in some of the most technologically advanced cars ever created such as the Ferrari F430 GT, Lamborghini Murcielago GTR, Aston Martin DBR9, Koenigsegg CCXR and Porsche 911 GT3-RSR.
- Everything That Could Happen in a Race Probably Will - A GRID race tests a driver’s skills at every turn - crammed with high-impact moments such as engine fires, tire blow outs, bump and runs, wild crashes involving flipping, spinning and collisions with other cars and trackside objects.
- Enhanced EGO Engine Drives High Impact Crash Damage and Sequences - Physics models ensures that collisions and crashes yield the kind of spectacle that a Hollywood movie director would ask for. Slow motion is used to give replays the blockbuster treatment.
- Online Racing - Race your cars online in high-adrenaline multiplayer, multiple car races.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!