Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
27th March, 2009
PC, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii, DS
MONSTERS VS. ALIENS|
Save Earth - As Only a Monster Can!
Based on the upcoming DreamWorks Animation 3D feature film, the Monsters vs. Aliens video game puts the fate of the planet in your hands as you lead a dynamic team of five misfit monsters on a mission to save the world... as only they can.
The game allows you to experience the movie’s action and humour while playing as The Missing Link, the macho half-ape, half-fish; the gelatinous, indestructible and always hungry B.O.B.; Ginormica, the 49-foot-11-inch tall woman and Insectosaurus, the 350-foot tall grub.
Utilize each character’s distinct strengths, sizes and abilities to battle giant alien robots that are wreaking havoc on earth. Friends or family members can join in the excitement at anytime as the world’s most brilliant scientist, Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D., in the unique co-op multiplayer mode.
- Play as Your Favourite Monsters from the Film – The rag tag team of monsters are tough, funny and sometimes misguided, but all together are a force to be reckoned with, both in their alien battling abilities and wise cracking personalities. Relive your hilarious antics from the movie and create an all-new adventure in an epic battle to conquer mankind’s biggest threat, Gallaxhar and his giant alien robots.
- Experience Unique Gameplay as Different Monsters – Challenges stay fresh and lively through more than 12 distinct levels as you switch between characters, each with vastly different capabilities and sizes.
- The Missing Link: Utilize his skillful acrobatics to cling to and scale various surfaces. His agility and brute strength lets him take down enemies of all sizes.
- B.O.B.: The gelatinous B.O.B. can swallow and spit out enemies and objects, stretch, bounce, stick to walls and ceilings and seep through grates and cracks.
- Ginormica: Her enormous size allows you to race through the city using cars as rollerskates and her sheer strength comes in handy to lift heavy objects and brawl with the robot army.
- Insectosaurus: Command this enormous 350-foot tall monster in epic battle sequences against giant robots. Insectosaurus shoots silk and has a piercing sonic scream that will have enemies running.
- Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D.: As the brainiest of the group and the mission giver, Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D. is playable at any time in co-op mode to assist with slowing down enemies, overcoming obstacles and grabbing collectibles.
- Explore Cool Locations from the Movie and More – Visit cool locations from the film and beyond including the streets of San Francisco, Gallaxhar’s huge overcompensating mothership and the super secret government containment area. Game exclusive levels, areas and locations include the inside of a 400-foot tall mining robot, a giant scorpion robot, a deeper look into the monster containment facility and Gallaxhar’s mothership.
- Work as a Team in Co-op Mode – A second player can drop in at anytime as Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D. As the most brilliant scientist in the world, players can blast and beam away enemies with tricky gadgets, plus reach hard to access places that only the smartest of cockroaches can get to.
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!