Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
26th May, 2006
PC, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360
HITMAN BLOOD MONEY|
Prepare to Make a Killing...
Hitman Blood Money sees the return of the world's deadliest assassin. Agent 47 is back and this time he's paid in cold, hard cash. How the money is spent will affect his passage through the game and the weapons at his disposal, resulting in a different experience in each game. Powered by a new version of IO-Interactive's stunning Glacier engine, Blood Money will deliver the most brutal and realistic simulation of the life of a merciless assassin.
In Hitman Blood Money, Agent 47 finds himself in the midst of a war between two rival contract agencies. When assassins from his contract agency, the ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Suddenly, Agent 47 loses contact with the ICA. Sensing that he may be the next target, he travels to America and prepares to make a killing!
- Money Talks, Silence Pays - This time you not only get paid for your jobs but you get to make a decision on what you do with your hard earned cash. The cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive. Money can be spent on bribing witnesses and police to reduce your notoriety, weapon customisation, specialist equipment and information.
- Customisable Weapons - Modify Agent 47's custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom.
- The Competition Heats Up - Agent 47 is up against a rival agency of deadly assassins, who are not only competing to take out high-priced targets, but may even be targeting 47 himself.
- Welcome to the USA - Agent 47 is heading for the US and as part of his tour de force he will be making his presence felt in such iconic American cities such as the gambling world of Las Vegas, the bright lights of Los Angeles, and the mysteries of New Orleans.
- Prepare to Make a Killing - New to the world of getting paid for killing? The game not only gives you a hand in how to play, but there's a new game play mode to make sure the Rookies amongst us can get in and play the game as we want.
- Accidents Happen - What better way to make sure that latest kill doesn't come back to haunt you than to make your hit look like an accident? The accident system allows you even more freedom in your choice of how take a target out – drop a priceless chandelier, use a remote bomb, create a nasty slip into a turning paddle wheel – all designed to terminate your targets without creating alarm or suspicion. Other new techniques include disarm, distraction, body disposal, human shield and decoy weapons.
- New Glacier Game Engine - Since his last outing, 47 has found himself in an all new gaming engine, now with a number of new moves and a revamped NPC and AI system. The world of the assassin has never been more interactive or realistic. The fully dynamic camera features 1st and 3rd person modes.
- Don't Get Caught in the Act - 47 now has the ability to hide bodies in boxes and enclosed spaces. Also, you can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles.
- Improved AI - Guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour.
- Music to Die For - Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd.
Developed by IO-Interactive, creators of the Hitman series (Hitman Blood Money, Hitman Contracts - BAFTA Award 2005, Hitman 2 Silent Assassin and Hitman Codename 47), Kane & Lynch: Dead Men and Freedom Fighters - Gamespot Best Game Soundtrack 2003.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/2000 (Win95/NT/98/ME are not supported) 1.5GHz Pentium4 or AMD Athlon XP processor 512Mb RAM Direct3D 9 compliant video card supporting pixel shader 2.0 5Gb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, DirectX and Windows swap-file)
Supported Video Cards
Nvidia GeForce FX or higher ATI Radeon 9500 or higher
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!