Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
02nd July, 2009 (PC)
5th June, 2009 (X360,PS3)
PC, Xbox 360, PS3
Extreme Racing. Epic Scale. Fearsome Weather.
FUEL brings to you a revolution in multi-terrain racing and features the biggest racing environment ever created.
With a cutting-edge proprietary engine that has benefited from over four years of development, FUEL presents you with an astonishing no-boundaries playfield that’s over 5,000 square miles (14,000+ km2) in size. With environmental detail inspired by America’s most incredible landscapes, FUEL is the ultimate competitive go-anywhere racing experience.
FUEL has you competing across wildly different terrain, from deep snow to open wilderness and arid river-beds, and executing spectacular death-defying stunts as you race and explore this epic world on an unprecedented scale.
- No Boundaries Racing - FUEL is a groundbreaking racing game without boundaries – on and off-road, two and four-wheeled vehicles race across massively diverse environment inspired by the most challenging real areas of the American wilderness. Experience exhilarating races in a huge range of vehicles, explore over 5,000 square miles of wildly different terrain from deep snow to arid river-beds, battle the elements and pull off spectacular stunts across the epic world.
- Vrooom With a View - In FUEL, if you can see it, you can drive to it. With a jaw-dropping draw distance of 40KM, there’s never been a world so large to explore or so many striking vistas to discover. The entire game world is available for you to explore in free-roam and provides a challenging, compelling environment for FUEL’s stunning race events.
- Dramatic, Dynamic Extreme Weather - Set in an environmentally damaged fictional future, the game world is further brought to life with real-time extreme weather that includes blizzards, lashing rainstorms, lightening strikes, sandstorms and tornados that transform the terrain and affect vehicle performance.
- Choose Your Own Route, Win in Your Own Style - With a huge range of vehicles, player choice lies at the heart of FUEL’s action-packed races as you speed across huge swathes of diverse terrain, carving out on-the-fly routes to take the chequered flag. Roadsters reach extraordinary speeds on the asphalt, monster trucks steam-roller through forests and dirt-bikes scramble down mountainsides as you take on dangerous short-cuts, death-defying jumps and clatter through spectacular cross-over points in a beautifully realised wilderness.
- 5,000+ Square Miles Inspired by Wilderness - FUEL’s world is created from the most compelling, diverse and striking areas of the North American wilderness, from the Utah badlands, to Yellowstone Park and Arizona. Recognisable landmarks, including Death Valley and Mount Rushmore, are modelled from satellite data and rendered beautiful by the game engine. The effects of accelerated global warming – from sandstorms, blizzards and brush fires to tsunamis and tornadoes – create uniquely unpredictable and spectacular races.
- Online Multiplayer - The online and offline worlds become one with a fully-integrated multiplayer featuring hundreds of preset challenges and countless locations where friends or strangers can meet to show off their skills and their customised rides or set out to explore the world together.
Cover Scan of Actual Product
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!