Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
30th October, 2009
FIFA MANAGER 10|
Determine Your Club's Destiny
FIFA Manager 10 gives you the opportunity to find out who really is the best manager. Featuring a vast array of all-new features including, for the first time, a separate online mode where players can play against each other over the Internet.
In the traditional offline part of the game, this year’s new features are based 100% on requests from the fan community. More than 400 improvements have been made across the board.
You are responsible for the line-up, tactics and the training of your team – as well as for signing the right players, improving the club facilities and the stadium. Special highlights are the player manager mode, the national team manager mode, the Create-a-Club mode and the Match Prognosis Tool.
- Online Mode - The online mode is free of charge, easy to begin and you can play a season in 2-3 hours. All matches take place in text mode to keep the speed of the game up. Up to eight players can play in one of about 40 different first divisions from all over the world. This guarantees a huge number of head-to-head matches and frequent exciting player auctions. After the matchmaking on the EA server, the season can immediately start and the players play the game peer-to-peer. Manager points and cups are sent to the EA server to create global rankings.
- Improved 3D Match - The 3D mode has been expanded by several hundred new animations and is now based on the latest FIFA 09 animation system. All tactical options were improved. It is now possible to directly click on players on the pitch to get all the necessary information on the player. New cameras (sideline, bird’s view, single player) give you even more options to analyse the match.
- Manager on the Sideline - For the first time, the manager is displayed in 3D on the sideline and can influence the match by the re-integrated feature “Manager Shouts”. More than 70 animations and 15 different shouts are available.
- Highlight Mode - Another large improvement in the 3D match is the highlight mode which includes a 2D display of the pitch and a large number of new texts.
- Improved Text Mode - FIFA Manager 10 includes an extended text mode with more than 5,000 events and many textual improvements. It includes the new “Manager Shouts” feature, an improved presentation of penalty shoot-outs, new videos and the original 3D match fan chants.
- Stadium Editor Light - In addition to the complex 3D stadium editor, you can now also create your stadium with just a few mouse-clicks.
- Stadium Infrastructure - Take care of the the food, the facilities, the stadium magazine, public transport, VIP areas and locker rooms. Fine tune details of all your facilities for maximum profit and the happiness of your supporters.
- Revised Game Website - Read everything about the game world in separate sections about national and international football plus in a special section on international competitions and national teams. The website includes a special local section if you play in “Create a Club” mode.
- Manager Diary - In the manager diary you can collect your personal cups, stadiums and players. Where did you play, who did you meet?
- Yearly Magazine - The yearly magazine includes all data from all teams of the top division of a country. It includes a season forecast, and you can read everything about the squad. The team, stadium and city pictures complete the overview.
- Improved User Interface - For the first time, FIFA Manager 10 fully supports screen resolutions of up to 1920x1200. The manager’s desktop is fully customizable with more than 30 widgets, a notepad, various backgrounds, and more than 50 unlockable objects for decoration.
- New Help System - On many screens you will now find “Info” buttons which deliver extensive information. Selected information screens also give you insider hints while playing.
- Community Wishes - The FIFA World Player Gala, moving staff to new positions, player pictures on the line-up screen, automatic substitutions, more than one training objective per player, loan offers directly for the Reserves, four customisable line-ups, temporarily moving players to the Reserves, direct offers of other clubs, naturalisation of player with two nationalities, national team scouts, and customisable flags for the supporters in the 3D mode – these are just a few examples of the features implemented as requested by the community.
- User Generated Content - More than 40 parts of the game are easily extendable by the users. A special directory structure and the new file system make the content of the various fansites compatible.
- Database and Editor - FIFA Manager 10 comes with even more licensed leagues. The database now includes far more than 3,600 clubs and 32,000 players. More than 9,000 of these players are represented with real-life pictures. An extensive editor ships with the game. It allows you to add leagues, clubs and as many players as you like.
Cover Scan of Actual Product
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!