Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
Black Isle Studios
A Post Nuclear Role-Playing Game
This listing is for both classic RPGs from Black Isle Studios.
Fallout is the critically-acclaimed game which took RPGs out of the dungeons and into a dynamic, apocalyptic retro-future.
It's been 80 long years since your ancestor trod across the wastelands. As you search for the Garden of Eden Creation Kit to save your primitive village, your path is strewn with crippling radiation, megalomaniac mutants, and a relentless stream of lies, deceit and treachery. You begin to wonder if anyone really stands to gain anything from this brave new world.
Mastering your skills and traits for survival, Fallout challenges you to endure in a post-nuclear world whose future withers with each passing moment.
Developed by Feargus Urquhart and the team who developed, at Obsidian Entertainment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. The same team, at Black Isle Studios, was responsible for publishing the Baldur’s Gate series, the Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance series and the creation of the Icewind Dale series, Planescape: Torment and the classic Fallout and Fallout 2.
- We are Family - Not everyone that joins you looks like you. Super mutants, robo-dogs and ghouls may join your adventure, or why not do-it-yourself by implanting the brain of someone near and dear into that shiny new robot body?
- Kill Smarter, Not Harder - Improved combat AI for friends and foes alike. Most of the people in your own group won't take that burst shot with the Flechette-gun, but a couple are probably just aching for the opportunity.
- Share the Wealth - Upgrade any travelling companion with more dangerous weapons, tougher armour, or even teach them new skills and abilities. Of course, you'd better make sure they're on your side.
- Bigger and Badder Than Ever - Bigger, smarter, nastier enemies - more mutants, droids, ghouls and flesh-eating, spore-implanting, carnivorous plants than ever before (Better hope that ammo holds out). And a few pals that are just as ugly. You didn't think you were the only badass in town, did you?
- Learning is Fun-Da-Mental - Over a hundred new skills available to learn during the course of your travels. Should you learn the Flaming Dragon Punch from the crazed tribal shaman, or how to squeeze the trigger on your spiffy new Gauss-rifle faster than the next guy? Decisions, decisions...
The Fallout series includes the classic Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!