Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
15th May, 2009
Gas Powered Games
Set in a magical world where gods walk among mortals, Demigod blends action, strategy and role-playing elements into a thrilling new experience. Select the demigod that will lead your minions into battle and unleash the dogs of war against your rivals. Your demigod will do whatever it takes in order to ascend to true godhood.
Once in the Arena, each demigod will be joined by support troops that fight to the death as you struggle to seize key control points and slowly turn the tide of war in your favour. Your demigod will level up during the course of each battle, becoming even more powerful as you unlock new abilities and powers. It's a brutal conflict of demigod versus demigod, where the very ground beneath their feet trembles and quakes.
- Revolutionary Strategy/Action Game Combining Tactics with Role-Playing Depth - Your Demigod is the focus of your power in the arena. Each of the eight Demigods has unique powers and abilities. Like a role-playing game, you can purchase equipment for your Demigod, add new powers as it gains experience and acquire artifacts that remain persistent between games. Each Demigod plays differently enough that it provides a diverse gaming experience. Like a strategy game, you have strategic objectives in each arena that, when captured, provide resources that give access to better units, and some Demigods have the ability to summon their own minions that they can individually control. There are gold mines that can be captured to give more resources, artifact shops that, if captured, make their resources available to your team.
- Battle in a Persistent Online World in Multiplayer or Play Single Player in a Skirmish or in the Virtual Tournament - The online pantheon allows you to "skirmish" against other players of similar skill or take part in the online Pantheon tournament where players choose the path of light or darkness and earn favor points to help their faction win the tournament. You can also play on the LAN or play custom games with friends on the Internet. Earn favor points through victory with different awards given for different achievements during the game. These favor points can be used to purchase special items that exist from game to game.
- Increase Your Demigod's Powers and Abilities by Leveling Up During Each Battle - In each game, your Demigod will start at level 1. As you kill enemy grunts and Demigods and capture flags, you gain experience which will cause your Demigod to gain experience levels, adding skills and abilities.
- Wage Massive, Earth-Shattering Battles Across a Series of Awe-Inspiring Arenas - Demigod makes use of the same awesome technology as Supreme Commander. However, it has been greatly enhanced with Gas Powered Games' new "mesh" technology that allows the game to have incredible visuals even on older video cards. The arenas in Demigod are not your typical "maps". Instead, they have each been crafted as a full blown 3D model unto itself in which players battle on the surface of them.
- Seize Key, Strategic Positions on the Map and Turn the Tide Against Your Enemy. Push Deep into Their Base and Destroy Them Once and For All - Key resources in an arena are controlled by capturing the flag associated to that resource. When a player controls that resource, the entire team benefits. Controlling flags also generates war points which are added to your team's war score. When enough war points are collected, new upgrades in the team's Citadel become available for purchase.
Box and manual are in English, the game supports English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Developed by Gas Powered Games, the studio founded by Chris Taylor, creator of the classic RTS Total Annihilation. GPG’s first project, Dungeon Siege, was released in 2002, followed by its sequel, Dungeon Siege II. Supreme Commander marks Chris Taylors return to the RTS genre he helped popularise. GPG followed up with Space Siege, Demigod and Supreme Commander 2.
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!