Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
13th November, 2007
Crysis is the next-generation PC first-person shooter from Crytek, the award-winning developers of Far Cry. A stunning technical achievement, Crysis combines incredible visuals, cunning gameplay and an epic story that challenges you to adapt to survive.
Global tensions have reached boiling point as the U.S. and North Korea square off in the South China Sea. At stake: a mysterious artifact uncovered by a team of U.S. archeologists. The North Korean government quickly seizes the area, prompting the U.S. to dispatch an elite team of Special Forces operatives on a rescue mission. During the siege, the true nature of the artifact quickly emerges, pointing to the existence of an alien presence on Earth, and ultimately the trigger for a massive-scale alien invasion.
The battle to save Earth begins as the aliens' flash freeze the tropics into a ghostly-white frozen landscape. As you take up arms against the aliens, you will be outfitted with customizable weapons and a high tech Nanosuit, allowing you to adapt your tactics and abilities to a hostile, ever-changing environment and a mysterious enemy.
Powered by CryENGINE 2, Crysis delivers the ultimate DX10 gaming experience for the PC, including unparalleled graphics, special effects and artificial intelligence. The game is also scaleable to deliver a breath-taking FPS experience for older DX9 PCs.
- Adapt to Survive – An epic story thrusts you into an ever-changing environment, forcing you to adapt your tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from newly frozen jungle to zero-gravity alien environments.
- Suit Up! – A high-tech Nanosuit allows you to augment your abilities in real time on the battlefield. Choose to enhance your speed, strength, armor and cloaking abilities to approach situations in creative tactical ways.
- Customizable Weaponry – A huge arsenal of modular weaponry gives you unprecedented control over your playstyle. Blow the opposition away with experimental weapons, discover alien technology and utilize custom ammunition from incendiary-tipped rounds to tactical munitions that can silently put foes to sleep.
- Veni Vidi Vici – Lifelike enemy AI challenges you to assess a situation and approach it strategically. It isn't about having the fastest trigger finger – you are challenged to be proactive in the fight, not reactive.
- Zero-G Gameplay – Battle a horrifying alien species in a true Zero-gravity environment, where physics change everything as you must adapt to moving in Zero-G and contending with the recoil from your weapons and more.
- Next-Generation Graphics – Built from the ground up using Crytek's proprietary CryENGINE 2, Crysis' visuals define "state of the art," with full DX10 support and scalable options to deliver solid performance on older machines.
- Open, Physicalized World – Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles from VTOL's to boats and using the environment itself against your enemies.
- Bring it Online – Full-featured multiplayer for up to 32 players with real-time armor and weapons customization. For a pure adrenaline fix hit the Instant Action button, or prepare yourself for the all-new multiplayer PowerStruggle mode that combines economy and vehicle warfare, alien technology and ranking, all wrapped in a strategic objective-based experience.
Developed by Crytek, the Crysis series includes the original Crysis as well as Crysis Warhead.
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!