Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
24th September, 2010
SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION V|
The Flagship Turn-Based Strategy Game Returns
Sid Meier’s Civilization V is the fifth offering in the multi-award winning Civilization strategy game series featuring the famous “just one more turn” addictive gameplay that has made it one of the greatest game series of all time.
Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age, waging war, conducting diplomacy, discovering new technologies, going head-to-head with some of history’s greatest leaders and building the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
Sid Meier’s Civilization V brings new tools to manage and expand your civilization; extensive modding capabilities; and intensely competitive multiplayer options. Civ5 comes to life in a beautifully detailed, living world that elevates the gameplay experience to a whole new level.
With over nine million units sold worldwide, Sid Meier’s Civilization is recognized as one of the greatest strategy series of all-time. Created by the legendary Sid Meier in 1991, the original Civilization defined a new genre of empire-building strategy games. An addictive blend of building, exploration, discovery and conquest, Civilization is still recognized as one of the greatest games ever, earning such accolades as being #4 on GameSpy’s Top 50 Games of All Time (Civ2 is #22 on that same list) and being named by Computer Gaming World as the Best Game of All-Time. Civilization IV was named 2005’s PC Game of the Year. The latest game in the series is Sid Meier's Civilization V.
- Live History - Write your own epic story each time you play! Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world’s most powerful empire.
- Believable World - Civ5 is more than just a strategy game, with expanded visuals and immersive audio plus a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes to explore, battle over and claim as your own.
- Inviting Presentation - An intuitive interface eases both new players and Civ veterans into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain game functionality and provide counsel for significant decisions, even first-time players will be confident in the choices they make.
- Huge Battles - Combat is more exciting and engaging than ever before. Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape. The addition of ranged bombardment allows you to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging you to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- Improved Diplomacy - Negotiate with some of history’s most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory. Successful diplomacy will depend on carefully managing relationships with other leaders, trading items and land, plying them with gold, and deciding if they are friend or foe. City States will present a new diplomatic battleground on which the major powers of the world will vie for supremacy.
- In-Game Community Hub - Compete with Civ players from all over the globe via the Internet, offering endless ways to rule the world. The game itself now serves as the hub of community activity, featuring the ability to share scenarios, compare scores, brag about achievements and visit one of the thriving Civ fansites without leaving the game. It’s now easier than ever to become involved in the global Civ Community.
- Modability - With unprecedented modding tools, you will have unlimited options for modifying Sid Meier’s Civilization V in any way you like.
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!