Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
27th October, 2008 (PC Premier)
29th October, 2008 (PC)
14th November, 2008 (X360)
PC, Xbox 360, Promo, T-Shirt, Poster, Notebook Bag
Our Command & Conquer Site
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Trailers
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Screenshots
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 System Requirements
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Wallpapers
Women of Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert Story
COMMAND & CONQUER RED ALERT 3 OFFICER'S PACK
Welcome Back, Comrade
Only available in Singapore, the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Officer's Pack contains the Premier Edition plus a Red Alert 3 DICOTA Notebook BacPac.
The Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Officer's Pack includes -
- Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Premier Edition
- C&C Red Alert 3 DICOTA Notebook BacPac (worth US$72) - This stylish backpack unites functionality and aesthetics in perfect harmony with a High Density Foam (HDF) padded compartment for Notebooks up to 15.4".
COMMAND & CONQUER RED ALERT 3 PREMIER EDITION
For the most loyal Red Alert comrades, comes the limited Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Premier Edition. Featuring Kirovs-full of exclusive Red Alert goodness, including multiplayer maps, a bonus DVD with over an hour of exclusive content and the official soundtrack of Red Alert 3, the Premier Edition is the ultimate Red Alert 3 experience.
Exclusive to the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Premier Edition -
Both the normal and Premier Edition contain -
- Over one hour of bonus video content, including -
- Raising the Iron Curtain – A making-of documentary featuring a behind-the-scenes look and interviews with the star-studded cast of Red Alert 3.
- From Pens to Pixels – A look at the concept art of Red Alert 3.
- Command School – Tips on how to unlock the secrets of each faction – directly from the development team!
- Complete video walkthrough of one of Red Alert 3's most difficult missions.
- Bloopers and outtakes from the set of Red Alert 3.
- An inside look into the future of Command & Conquer and Red Alert.
- Rock Out - The official Red Alert 3 soundtrack featuring exclusive remixes of Hell March and Hell March 2 by From First to Last, plus the all-new Hell March 3!
- Take the War Online – Five exclusive multiplayer/skirmish maps.
- What does the Future Hold? – An exclusive beta key to a future Command & Conquer... only in this box!
- So much bonus content, we had to put it in a limited edition collector's tin box!
COMMAND & CONQUER RED ALERT 3
In Command & Conquer Red Alert 3, the desperate leadership of a doomed Soviet Union travels back in time to change history and restore the glory of Mother Russia. The time travel mission goes awry, creating an alternate timeline where technology has followed an entirely different evolution, a new superpower has been thrust on to the world stage, and World War III is raging.
The Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the East, making World War III a three-way struggle between the Soviets, the Allies, and the Empire with armies fielding new weapons and technologies like Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation, armored bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks.
- It's Always Better With Someone Else – Fight your way through three campaigns solo, or join forces with your friends or one of nine, in-game commanders, each with unique personalities and play styles, in missions designed from the ground up for co-op play.
- Command the Seas, Conquer the World – For the first time in the series, waging war on the water will be every bit as important as dominating by land and air. Gain strategic advantages by controlling resources in the seas and mounting three-pronged attacks from all directions.
- Ready your Man Cannons! – Armored War Bears, and Anime-inspired psychic school girls join your favorite Red Alert units like Sonic Dolphins, Tesla Troopers, Attack Dogs, and the ever popular Tanya.
- A New Threat From the East - The deadly Empire of the Rising Sun is a technological terror, with designs influenced by a mixture of anime, science-fiction, martial arts and robot culture. The Empire's futuristic units can transform into alternate forms, and they specialize in naval warfare.
- Star-Studded Storytelling – Command & Conquer's trademark live-action videos return in HD, with over 60 minutes of footage featuring the largest cast in the history of the Command & Conquer series, including –
- Gemma Atkinson (the UK's Hollyoaks)
- Tim Curry (Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Hunt for Red October)
- Andrew Divoff (LOST)
- Kelly Hu (X2, The Scorpion King)
- Jenny McCarthy (Scream 3, former Playboy Playmate of the Year)
- Ivana Milicevic (Casino Royale)
- Jonathan Pryce (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- J.K. Simmons (Spider-Man, Juno)
- Autumn Reeser (The OC)
- Peter Stormare (Prison Break, Armageddon)
- George Takei (Star Trek, Heroes)
- Vanessa Branch (LOST, Pirates of the Caribbean)
- And two of the most recognizable names in competitive mixed martial arts - Randy "The Natural" Couture (former UFC Heavyweight champion) and Gina "Conviction" Carano (Undefeated Elite XC fighter, American Gladiators).
This is the Limited Premier Edition. There is also a Normal Edition.
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 has a standalone expansion, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising.
For more information on Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (System Requirements, Trailers, Screenshots), please visit our Command & Conquer site. Created by the critically-acclaimed developer EA Los Angeles (formerly Westwood Studios), the C&C series celebrated its 11th Anniversary in August 2006 with the release of Command & Conquer The First Decade. C&C, which helped define the Real-Time Strategy (RTS) genre, still ranks among the top five game series of all time, with over 25 million copies sold by the release of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. C&C titles have consistently been the number one best-selling PC RTS titles for their year, including Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 (2000), Command & Conquer Generals (2003) and Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (2007). The same team also developed Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth. The latest game in the series is Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight.
For more information on the Command & Conquer series, please visit our Command & Conquer site.