Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
18th Sept, 2003
TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL A CLASSIC GREYHAWK ADVENTURE|
One of the Greatest D&D Adventures of All Time Comes to Life on the PC
The World of Greyhawk, one of the most popular Dungeons & Dragons campaign settings of all time, makes its first interactive appearance with The Temple of Elemental Evil (ToEE). ToEE features a party-based single-player campaign, an engaging storyline based on the classic D&D adventure of the same name as well as a faithful translation of the latest 3.5 Edition rules.
As the story unfolds, adventurers will travel the land of Flanaess, discover the besieged village of Hommlet, survive the filthy shire of Nulb and ultimately penetrate the ruins of the Temple of Elemental Evil, a beacon of darkness and despair in a world without hope.
- Return to D&D's roots with the genre-defining adventure that started it all. Developed by Gary Gygax himself, Greyhawk is the first complete D&D campaign setting detailing an entire world of adventure including detailed accounts of continents, cultures, folklore and personages.
- The first and only PC game to utilize the newly released D&D 3.5 Edition Rules.
- Classic party-based adventuring allows for creating up to five characters per party, in a reactive world filled with nonplayable characters (NPCs) that react differently to the unique attributes of the adventuring party.
- Easy-to-use turn-based combat system quickens gameplay and allows players to better manage battles and spell casting.
- Dozens of skills and class abilities, over 50 feats and hundreds of spells from which to chose, including cleric domain spells.
- Multiple quest solutions lead to different paths for different parties.
- Over 50 side quests allow players to explore beyond the main storyline.
- Multiple starting points depending on the party's alignment, and multiple endings depending on how the game is played.
- More than a 100 different monsters, from goblins and hill giants to elementals and demons.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
Developed by Troika Games, creators of the critically-acclaimed RPG Arcanum.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/ME/2000/98 700MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor - 1.7GHz P4 recommended 128Mb RAM - 256Mb RAM recommended 16Mb 3D video card - 64Mb recommended 1.2Gb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, Windows swap-file and DirectX 9.0)
The Dungeons and Dragons license has been used to produce such best-selling games as Neverwinter Nights 2, Neverwinter Nights, Dragonshard, The Temple of Elemental Evil, the Icewind Dale series and the Baldur’s Gate series.