Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
Our Command & Conquer Site
COMMAND & CONQUER RENEGADE|
Command & Conquer Goes 3D Action!
Command & Conquer Renegade is a fast-paced 3D action game set in the immersely popular Command & Conquer universe. For the first time, experience the game universe up-close and personal as you fight it out on the ground among the structures, vehicles and weapons made famous in the original game.
Assume the role of Havoc, elite GDI commando, who fights and explores from a first or third-person viewpoint. Battling through exotic indoor and outdoor environments, you're free to use both brute force and stealth in your missions against the evil Brotherhood of Nod.
- Wreak Havoc - Experience the Command & Conquer universe on foot as Capt. Nick "Havoc" Parker, elite GDI commando. Now is your chance to step into the battle-worn boots of the renegade commando made famous in the original game. Fast, lethal and effective, Havoc is an elite force-of-one who gets the job done - whatever it takes.
- Make Your Own Rules - Take on the evil Brotherhood of Nod using your own mix of brute force, stealth and strategy. Seek out the perfect sniping spot for a stealthy assault or drive a 75-ton tank straight through the front lines. Use the environment for a critical edge in combat. Remember... you are a renegade. You make the rules.
- Assault at Ground Level - Dish out the damage in either first or third person.
- Total Access - Sneak inside and explore full-scale structures, like immense Tiberium Refineries and the ominous Hand of Nod.
- Grind the Gears - Beef up your arsenal by driving lethal vehicles, such as Nod Buggies, Flame Tanks, and Mammoth Tanks.
- Weapons of Mass Destruction - Choose from a multitude of weapons, including the Tiberium Auto Rifle, Chemical Sprayer and the devastating Personal Ion Cannon.
- Multiplayer Mayhem - Take out the enemy's base as GDI vs. Nod in team-based 'C&C' mode.
EA Classics Edition, the same version as those that are sold in stores in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. The software and the manual are exactly the same as any other English language edition; only the packaging differs from the UK/US versions. Comes in a jewel-case with a slip-case. Manual on CD.
This title is included in the Command & Conquer The First Decade compilation. Created by the critically-acclaimed developer EA Los Angeles (formerly Westwood Studios), the C&C series celebrated its 11th Anniversary in August 2006 with the release of Command & Conquer The First Decade. C&C, which helped define the Real-Time Strategy (RTS) genre, still ranks among the top five game series of all time, with over 25 million copies sold by the release of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. C&C titles have consistently been the number one best-selling PC RTS titles for their year, including Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 (2000), Command & Conquer Generals (2003) and Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (2007). The same team also developed Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth. The latest game in the series is Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight.
For more information on the Command & Conquer series, please visit our Command & Conquer site.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/ME/2000/98 (Win95/NT are not supported) 400MHz Pentium II or AMD Athlon processor 96Mb RAM 16Mb AGP video card 1.0Gb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, DirectX 8 and Windows swap-file)
Internet (2-32 players) - 56Kbps or faster direct Internet connection LAN (2-32 players) - TCP/IP compliant network One set of game discs per player
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!