Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
22nd March, 2000
Warren Spector, Looking Glass
THIEF II: THE METAL AGE|
Adventures of the Greatest Thief the World has Never Seen
On the streets and rooftops of a darkened city, where the forces of a corrupt sheriff loom, it takes someone with a soft touch and even softer step to stay ahead of the law. For a master thief like Garrett, the choices are clear: profit or perish.
From Warren Spector and Looking Glass Studios, Thief II The Metal Age expands on the smash-hit "first-person sneaker", Thief The Dark Project, demanding a whole new level of stealth, strategy, and skill to survive.
Legendary designer Warren Spector is notable for creating the "First-Person Sneaker" genre, with such hits as the legendary Thief series, the System Shock series and the Deus Ex series. While he was at Ion Storm Austin, the studio created Deus Ex and Thief III Deadly Shadows. Previously, he was at Looking Glass Studios. Looking Glass Studios released Thief The Dark Project, Thief II The Metal Age, the System Shock series and the Ultima Underworld series. Warren Spector begun video game design at Origin Systems, where he has worked on several of the classic Ultima and Wing Commander titles.
- Slip Through the Shadows. Steal to Survive.
- Eavesdrop on secret conversations.
- Frame someone for a crime they didn't commit (hey, a job's a job).
- Travel an entire city district via the rooftops.
- Participate in daring after-hours bank robberies.
- Tail a courier through the winding streets.
- Kidnap someone from a well-guarded installation.
- Investigate a murder.
- "Case the joint" before breaking in and stealing the prize.
- Stake out a location to learn someone's identity.
- Advanced AI system creates a variety of opponents to outwit.
- Enhanced Dark Engine creates a more engaging stealth experience.
- Follow an involving story line, with intriguing subplots, through 15 huge missions.
- Sophisticated new master thief tools including potions of slowfall and invisibility, vine arrows, and a remote camera.
- Realistic environmental weather effects like fog, rain, and snow.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/ME/98/95 233MHz Pentium or AMD Athlon processor - 400MHz recommended 48Mb RAM - 64Mb RAM recommended 4Mb 3D Accelerator video card - 16Mb recommended 250Mb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, Windows swap-file and DirectX)
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!