Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT DARK FORCES II|
The sequel to LucasArts's award winning Star Wars: Dark Forces, Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II is a first-person 3D action adventure, featuring - for the first time in any SW game, lightsabers and the ability to use Force powers.
In Dark Forces, Kyle Katarn, a young mercenary successfully infiltrated the Empire. Jedi Knight continues the story of Katarn as he embarks on a quest into his past and learns the mysterious ways of the Jedi. With this knowledge, he must stop seven Dark Jedi from unlocking the powers of a hidden Jedi burial ground. This task forces Katarn to decide his destiny. If he chooses the Dark side, he will come into enormous power. If he chooses the Light side, he faces seemingly insurmountable evil. Whatever path Katarn chooses will change the face of the galaxy forever.
EA Classics Edition, the same version as those that are sold in stores in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. The software and the manual are exactly the same as any other English language edition; only the packaging differs from the UK/US versions. Comes in a jewel-case with a slip-case. Manual on CD.
- Intense Star Wars action in an all-new story - discover the secrets of the lost Jedi burial ground, the Valley of the Jedi.
- Develop Force powers to become a Jedi Knight or a Dark Jedi. Dark Side powers include "the grip", for when you encounter a distubring lack of faith.
- Master lightsaber combat and harness an arsenal of fire power, from stormtrooper rifles to thermal detonators.
- Battle a multitude of enemies, including seven Dark Jedi, each with unique abilities.
- All new realistic 3D environments with animated 3D characters along with a stirring soundtrack.
- Single or multiplayer gameplay over modem, local network or the Internet.
Awarded Computer Gaming World's Game of the Year and PC Games's Game of the Year, Best Action Game.
PC System Requirements
Windows 95 Pentuim 90MHz - Pentuim 133MHz recommended for Internet Play 16Mb RAM - 32Mb RAM recommended 2Mb PCI video card - 3D acceleration is supported, not required 60Mb harddisk space
LAN – 2-8 players via IPX or TCP/IP Internet – 2-4 players via 28.8Kbps Modem – 2 players via 14.4Kbps Direct Serial – 2 players via Null Modem Cable