Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
23rd May, 2006
SPELLFORCE 2: SHADOW WARS|
The Burden of Ancient Blood is Heavy...
In SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars, you take over the role of the Avatar, preventing the world of Eo and its many races from being overrun by a sinister new enemy. You will be able to solve quests and overcome obstacles as in classical RPGs, but also experiences strategic challenges while leading armies as in an RTS - thus offering a complete synthesis of both genres in a perfect blend.
As the Avatar, you will try to resist the invasion of the Pact, forcing you to forge new alliances to oppose them... but you soon realize that even more sinister forces are at work. You will lead armies and build bases to gather resources and rally troops - to prepare for the epic battles that are the hallmark of SpellForce! You will also be supported by a band of heroes who are customizable with a multitude of unique skills, spells and a great variety of items, weapons and armor.
The forces of light and the minions of darkness will clash.
- Innovative new Role-Playing/Strategy game.
- Master an epic quest with a gripping storyline and 60+ hours of gameplay and a wealth of sub-quests!
- Take your pick from a rich variety of skills and spells offering endless combinations for your character.
- Click'n'Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons
- The revolutionary control system guarantees instant action, and a wealth of unique tactical possibilities at your fingertips.
- Avatar and Heroes
- Choose from over 100 original Avatar skills.
- Easy Skill Tree system allows you individual character development.
- Form your band of customizable heroes with their own motives and goals - from powerful elemental mages to necromancers, healers or archers.
- Living World
- Enjoy a highly detailed and living fantasy world that adapts to your actions.
- Fight monsters, gather items, adventure, trade and collect mighty artifacts to use for your battles.
- Experience spectacular landscapes with striking environmental effects, from third person to isometric view.
- Fractions and Races
- Lead The Realm, The Clans or The Pact to victory, with 12 very different units consisting of infantry, cavalry and flyers.
- Command nine different races: humans, elves, dwarves, trolls, orcs, barbarians, dark elves, gargoyles and shadows.
- Special unit characteristics like camouflage and berserk.
- Fight against even more AI controlled races such as the dreadful Undead or wild Beastmen.
- Unleash the mighty masters of the battlefield: the powerful Titans.
- Experience spectacular mass battles in breath-taking 3D graphics together with your friends.
- Extensive cooperative campaigns for up to three players online or via LAN.
- Throw yourself into hot multiplayer battles on action-packed maps with up to six players or against the adaptive enemy AI.
Cover Scan of Actual Product
SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars is included in the JoWood Roleplaying Collection and the SpellForce 2 Gold Edition compilations.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/2000 1.5GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor - 2.5GHz recommended 512Mb RAM - 1.0Gb RAM recommended 128Mb 3D-Graphics video card (compatible with Geforce 4 Ti or higher) - 256Mb recommended (Geforce 6600 GT or higher) 5.0Gb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, DirectX 9.0c and Windows swap-file)
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!