Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
22nd October, 2004
SACRED Plus is a 'producers cut' of the award winning role-playing game. Containing numerous updates to the core game, enhanced features, brand new sub quests and unique regions, the game offers a refreshing and fuller role-playing experience in the world of Ancaria.
SACRED Plus incorporates all feedback from the player-community since the first release of SACRED. This includes an improved multiplayer experience, an optimized interface and completely revised game balancing. This version also contains completely new features to make adventuring in Ancaria even more challenging, as well as all available Internet updates and improved features are also included.
New features of SACRED Plus -
- Two new regions.
- Two new main quests with many side quests.
- Five new opponents, one additional enemy boss.
- Six new sets of armor.
- Fifteen new types of weapons.
- All available updates and patches.
Live the adventurer's life in this character-based fantasy roleplaying game. Rely on your sword arm, spellcasting talents and unique skills and abilities to fulfill dangerous and lucrative quests. Use your head, and you'll live to see another day in the vast, beautiful and deadly Kingdom of Ancaria.
The Sacred series of action RPGs include SACRED and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
- Epic story line with over 30 main missions and 200 sub-quests and random quests.
- Freedom of exploration! More than 70% of the world is open to exploration at the beginning of the game. The remaining 30% gets unlocked as the story progresses.
- 16 different regions including forestland, ice covered landscapes, mountains, deserts and catacombs.
- Six uniquely playable characters, which differ in fighting style, special skills, magic and character design.
- Two of the characters, the Seraphim and the Vampiress are characters which are completely new and give a new experience to RPG fans.
- Horseback combat - Heroes can use magic, close-combat and ranged weapons whilst riding.
- The ability to combine combat skills and magic to create player-designed “Special-Moves”.
- Blacksmiths combine gems, rings and other special items to produce stronger weapons and armor. These items can also later be removed to be added to other weapons or armor.
- Keep your character! Start a new game on a higher difficulty level and use the same character, complete with experience and all items collected.
- Two Multiplayer game modes: Co-operative and Hack 'n' Slay.
- Multiplayer modes include both internet and LAN support for up to 16 players.
PC System Requirements
Windows 98SE/2000/Me/XP - note that Win98 First Edition is not supported Pentium III 800MHz - P4 1.4GHz recommended 256Mb RAM - 512Mb RAM recommended 16Mb video card - 64Mb 3D recommended 1.6Gb harddisk space with at least 400Mb Swap-file - 900Mb Swap-file recommended
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!