Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
25th November, 2005
PC, PS2, Xbox
RUGBY CHALLENGE 2006|
Rugby Challenge 2006 delivers the action with the unsurpassed hard-hitting encounters that Rugby fans richly deserve and expect.
Utilizing a mixture of motion captured and hand animation for a slick presentation, along with cutting edge AI for sophisticated tactical manipulation, Rugby Challenge 2006 will delight you with its immersive gameplay and easy to understand manipulation.
Endorsed by celebrated rugby stars of the Home Nations teams - England's Josh Lewsey, Wales's Shane Williams, Scotland's Chris Patterson and Ireland's Geordan Murphy. John Inverdale, respected BBC journalist and analyst, together with Dewi Morris, former England and British Lion's star, more recently seen in his capacity as Rugby expert on Sky Sports, will provide the commentary to the game.
Developed by Swordfish Studios, the creators of the critically-acclaimed Jonah Lomu Rugby, and Developer of the Year at the second annual TIGA awards.
- New Competitions - Featuring both international and domestic clubs, including Heineken Cup, 6 Nations Tournaments, Zurich Premiership, Celtic League, French National League (Top 16), and more.
- Players/Teams - All the licensed players and teams are researched before they are entered into the game. 5 official stadiums have been reproduced and more than 450 teams & 2000 players in total.
- Stadiums - There is a mixture of both real-life stadiums (such as Murrayfield, Lansdowne Road, Twickenham, Millennium Stadium) and fictional stadiums.
- Career Mode - Player transfers, player recruitment, hiring coaches, weekly training sessions, financial management, injury management.
- Training & Tutorial Modes - Play a number of levels, including sub-games, to achieve personal bests.
- Weather Conditions - Choose to play in dry or wet conditions, during daytime or in the evening.