Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
27th March, 2009 (PC)
13th March, 2009 (DS)
PC, Xbox 360, PS3, DS
PUZZLE QUEST: GALACTRIX|
The Original Puzzle Addiction is Back!
Puzzle Quest: Galactrix is a new addition to the beloved Puzzle Quest universe, incorporating a compelling blend of casual and hardcore game elements similar to those adored by fans of Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords into a futuristic, science-fiction setting.
In Puzzle Quest: Galactrix, a horrifying scientific accident has provoked another race to attempt the extermination of humankind. Each player creates a persistent pilot who gains skills, crafts items, and maneuvers among the universe’s political factions, and upgrades the ultimate space fleet as they attempt to end the genocide.
A new hexagonal puzzle board allows for deeper strategy as it heeds to gravity according to a player’s location in the universe. This, along with new gameplay elements like hacking jumpgates, negotiating with factions, trading commodities and collecting blueprints make Puzzle Quest: Galactrix a captivating new adventure to explore and conquer.
- Same Beloved Gameplay Elements – Strategy and role-playing elements that function harmoniously in the match-three puzzle gameboard are played out via head-to-head, turn-based gameplay that encourages you to plan, think and strategize against opponents; you are not penalized for losing and instead earn psionic powers for your efforts.
- A Whole New Adventure – Upgradeable spacecraft options allow you to create, develop and customize the ultimate fleet of attack and exploration vehicles for your pilot to command. The futuristic setting and new innovative gameplay introduce telepathy and ESP.
- New Puzzle Board Design – A new hexagonal puzzle board allows an extra layer of strategy for players who crave it, heeding to gravity according to a player’s location in the universe. Board pieces consist of tokens that provide opportunities to increase Defense Systems and Ship Attack Power, upgrade Psionic Powers, gather Intelligence and activate opponent-damaging Space Mines.
- Diverse Gameplay Components – Explore the broad spectrum of gameplay available, some new and some familiar: negotiate with factions, mine for or trade commodities, hack jumpgates, recruit crew members, acquire companion aliens, collect informational “rumors” and obtain items like weapons, cargo and blueprints to create new items in order to advance.
- Rich and Detailed Story – Mankind has spread its empire throughout the universe; four Megacorporations control the Empire, and internal struggles cause an experiment to go horribly awry, producing creatures who begin a systematic extermination of the human race. Explore the universe via jumpgate technology as you battle to stop the genocide of humans and other life forms.
- Extensive Replay Value – Engage in unique experiences each time you play by choosing from the diverse field of pilot skills, ship customizations, opponents, collectibles, upgrades, 150+ battles, story elements and more, for hundreds of hours of gameplay.
Cover Scan of Actual Product
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!