Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
4th October, 2002
NO ONE LIVES FOREVER 2 A SPY IN H.A.R.M.'S WAY|
Cate Archer is a Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way
The sequel to the award winning The Operative: No One Lives Forever (NOFL) continues the adventures of super spy Cate Archer, pitting her once more against H.A.R.M. and the inevitable threat of global catastrophe.
An engrossing, original experience in the spirit of the original, though not necessarily in its image, NOFL 2 returns you to a world of espionage, intrigue and dry humour. Armed with an arsenal of deadly weapons, cunning gadgets and devious traps, your missions will take you to exotic locales like Japan, India and Akron, Ohio.
- Greater emphasis on stealth and evasion not only makes it easier to avoid enemies, but also to escape from them if you've been detected - you can now lean around corners to see what lies up ahead, disappear into hiding places from which they can safely observe enemies, and lose pursuers by outsmarting them.
- A rich, interactive environment can work for you or against you - casually knock over a bottle and you might bring enemies to investigate. Unscrew light bulbs to create hiding places in the shadows. Leave a door open and a guard may become suspicious and decide to search the area for intruders.
- Remarkably clever henchmen provide plenty of challenge - square off against stealthy Ninjas, outwit devious Soviet soldiers and withstand the onslaught of evil, machinegun-toting Mimes.
- Dispatch enemies quietly with the Vindicator Model 6 Sportsman's Crossbow. Snap incriminating pictures with a pocketsize lipstick spy camera in Tulip, Cate's favorite shade. Blow enemies to smithereens with the Angry Kitty Artificial Feline Proximity Mine. See unsuspecting foes fly off their feet as they step on strategically placed bananas.
- Diverse locales keep players jet setting across the globe from a feudal Japanese estate to the exotic streets of India to a Soviet military installation deep in the Siberian tundra.
- A new goal-based AI system simulates incredibly realistic human behavior. AIs observe the world around them and choose appropriate behaviors for each situation. Relaxed AIs may take naps, fill out paperwork, or use the rest room (although they may occasionally forget to wash their hands). An AI that sees the player will choose more aggressive goals like attacking, moving for cover, sounding alarms, or running for back up.
- Stand-alone, cooperative multiplayer missions allow up to 4 players to become UNITY agents working together against AI opponents. Collect advance intelligence data, assist with mission cleanup and even rescue UNITY's top operative, Cate Archer, in specially designed adventures that take place behind the scenes of the singleplayer game.
- Earn experience points for your achievements and improve vital character attributes such as Accuracy, Stealth, and Gadget Use.
- Created using the new LithTech Jupiter System. Each scene is filled with over 30 times the detail of the original NOLF. Characters come alive with realistic projected texture shadows and accurately modeled eye, head, and torso movement. Tens of thousands of particles combine to create whiteout snow conditions, fiery explosions, or knee high grass that sway gently in the wind. Cool ponds of water reflect the trees and sky overhead and flow realistically around objects and players.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
PC System Requirements
Windows 98/2000/Me/XP Pentium III 500MHz 128Mb RAM - 256Mb RAM required for WinXP 32Mb 3D Accelerator video card - with Hardware T and L, 32-bit color support, and DirectX 8.1 compatible driver 1.4Gb harddisk space - plus additional hard drive space for a Windows swap file and saved game files 56k modem or LAN for multiplay