Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
19th November, 2004
Need for Speed
PC, PS2, Xbox, GC, GBA, DS
NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2|
Uncover the Underground
Discover the living, breathing world of tuner culture in Need for Speed Underground 2, the sequel to the best-selling racing game of 2003.
Taking place in a massive, free-roaming city featuring five distinct interconnected neighborhoods, Underground 2 delivers an immersive game world. As you explore the city, you'll encounter rival racers who will school you in the ways of the underground and tip you off to the hottest racing spots.
Deep new performance tuning allows you to fine-tune every aspect of your ride's handling and performance, while hundreds of new visual customizations guarantee you can create your own personalized, totally unique car.
All-new game modes join Circuit, Drift, and Drag events to add depth and variety, pushing car and driver to the limit, while more than a dozen new cars and hundreds of aftermarket parts from the biggest names in the business make NFS Underground 2 the deepest, most authentic tuner experience ever.
- Free-Roaming City - Explore a massive city divided into five distinct, interconnected neighborhoods, ranging from serpentine suburban hills to an intense downtown grid. A complex series of drivable freeways connect the neighborhoods together.
- Emergent Gameplay - Want to make a name for yourself in the underground? You'll need to find it first. Races can happen anywhere and at any time and as you encounter rivals on the street you'll be clued into where you can buy the hottest upgrades or enter the most elite events.
- New Gameplay Modes - Three new gameplay modes are added to last year's circuit, drift and drag competitions, challenging you to hone your skills in a number of driving disciplines.
- Performance Tuning - Tune every aspect of your car's performance with hundreds of licensed aftermarket performance upgrades and then fine-tune everything from the gear ratio to the suspension for the ultimate ride.
- The Hottest Cars - More than thirty of the most sought-after tuner cars are available from the hottest manufacturers - from Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan and Toyota to Ford and Volkswagen - if they're hot on the street, they're in the game.
- Visual Customization - With more than twice the visual customizations of the first NFS Underground, there are literally billions of car combinations available. Featuring audio upgrades, scissor doors, spoilers, headlights, side skirts, roof scoops, hoods, rims, wide body kits, neon and more, if you can trick it out in real life, you can trick it out in Underground 2.
- Environmental Variety - Each of the five distinct neighborhoods feature a unique look and feel, including varied driving conditions and track types. Road surfaces, real-time weather effects, and environmental hazards will keep you on your toes as you race from dusk till dawn.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
EA Classics Asia-Pacific Edition, the same version as those that are sold in stores in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. The software and the manual are exactly the same as any other English language edition; only the packaging differs from the UK/US versions. Comes in a 4-CD case with the manual on CD.
The Need for Speed series commemorated its 10th Anniversary in 2006 with the release of NFS Most Wanted Black Edition. NFS Underground is the Best-Selling Racing Game of 2003, and, together with NFS Underground 2, has sold over 15 million copies worldwide. After Most Wanted, the series followed up with NFS Carbon, NFS Prostreet, NFS Undercover and NFS SHIFT.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/ME/2000/98 (Win95/NT/2000 Server are not supported) 933MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor 128Mb RAM - 256Mb RAM for WinXP and Win2k 32Mb AGP video card with one of the supported chipsets 2.0Gb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, Windows swap-file and DirectX) Note: Though the game doesn't officially have a list of supported controllers, it can be played with many popular gamepads and controller devices.
Supported Video Cards
Nvidia GeForce2 or higher ATI Radeon 7500 or higher Matrox G400 Matrox Parhelia SIS 315
Internet - 56Kbps or faster direct Internet connection Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher One set of game discs per player