Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
15th November, 2005
Need for Speed
PC, PS2, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, GC, GBA, DS
NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED - BLACK EDITION|
The Streets Will Be Your Playground
The limited collector's Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition release commemorating the 10th anniversary of Need for Speed.
Exclusive to the Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition -
- Exclusive Cars - Race in the classic '67 Camaro SS and the BMW M3 GTR street machine.
- Specially-Tuned Rides - Rule the streets in a modified SL65 AMG, Porsche 911 GT2, Corvette C6.R, and more.
- Exclusive Races - Redline in three epic races and an exclusive Black Edition Challenge.
- Bonus DVD - Concept art, exclusive videos and behind the scenes footage of actress, model and star of the game, Josie Maran.
Wake up to the smell of burnt asphalt as the thrill of illicit street racing permeates the air. From the makers of the hit Need for Speed Underground series, Need for Speed Most Wanted challenges you to become the most notorious and elusive street racer. Combining illicit street racing and tuner customization with the intensity of strategic police pursuit that surpasses any Hollywood chase scene, NFS Most Wanted challenges you to out-race rivals, evade cops and exploit hundreds of miles of open road as you make your way up the Blacklist.
To become the most wanted racer, you must build up your street cred and Rap Sheet with gripping, white knuckle, head-to-head races with the top drivers on the streets, as well as pull daring, evasive moves to out-run and out-fox the cops that patrol the open road. Manage your heat or utilize a number of strategic tactics to keep the cops off your tail as you leave your rivals behind to suck your exhaust fumes.
NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED
- Open Road, Open World - Rule the streets as the most notorious street racer in various regions that include edgy industrial and urban environments. The environment can be a friend or a foe, as you master short-cuts as well as use the traffic and destructible environments to your advantage.
- All-New Gameplay - Features new and exciting gameplay that incorporates strategic cop pursuit and skill-based evasion techniques with illicit street racing.
- Visual Customization - Whether you are trying to lose the cops or just want to pimp your ride, NFS Most Wanted offers extensive visual customizations.
- Blacklist - Enter the world of illicit street racing, go up against the best street racers on the scene to earn respect and rise to the top of the Blacklist.
- Rap Sheet - Build up your Rap Sheet with record breaking times, street challenges and out-foxing an escalation of police vehicles, tactics and technology.
- Performance Tuning - Can't compete against a sports car? Head to the safehouse and tune up your ride to race against any class of vehicle.
- Next-Gen Graphical Features - Utilizing graphical techniques including normal mapping and real-time lighting, the graphical experience is incomparable to any racing game on the market.
- Race Online - Online play.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
Cover Scan of Actual Product
EA Asia-Pacific Edition, the same version as those that are sold in stores in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. The software and the manual are exactly the same as any other English language edition; only the packaging differs from the UK/US versions.
This is the Limited Black Edition. There is also a Normal Edition.
The Need for Speed series commemorated its 10th Anniversary in 2006 with the release of NFS Most Wanted Black Edition. NFS Underground is the Best-Selling Racing Game of 2003, and, together with NFS Underground 2, has sold over 15 million copies worldwide. After Most Wanted, the series followed up with NFS Carbon, NFS Prostreet, NFS Undercover and NFS SHIFT.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/2000 1.4GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon processor 256Mb RAM 32Mb video card with one of the supported chipsets 3.0Gb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, Windows swap-file and DirectX)
Supported Video Cards
Although Direct3D is supported, this support is only officially extended to certain 3D accelerator devices. The following major D3D chipsets are supported. Nvidia GeForce - 2 (GTS, MX, Ultra/Ti), 3 (Ti), 4 (MX, Ti), FX series, 6200, 6600, 6800, 7800 ATI Radeon - 7500, 8500, 9xxx series, Xpress 200, X300, X600, X700, X800 series Intel 950/i915g S3 GammaChrome S18 Pro
LAN or Internet (Broadband connection required)