Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
21st March, 2003
PC, PS2, Xbox
JURASSIC PARK OPERATION GENESIS|
Dream It. Build It. Survive It.
Fulfill Dr. John Hammond's dream by successfully designing and managing your very own Jurassic Park.
Create the most amazing dinosaur theme park the world has ever seen, or battle your way through 12 intense missions that will truly test your skills against the awesome powers of nature and its most dominant creatures.
- First mission-based world-builder developed for console and PC. Two games in one allows for full-fledged world-building or mission-based action gameplay.
- Powerful, yet easy-to-use, world-building engine allows you to build and manage the ultimate Jurassic Park. From the shape of the island to the price of admission, every decision is yours to make. It truly is Jurassic Park, your way.
- Test your skill in 12 intense missions including rescuing stranded park visitors and stopping a dino rampage. These action-packed missions will provide a variety in gameplay not seen in other world-building titles.
- Multiple cameras and gameplay modes add to the experience. Stop a rampaging dino with your tranquilizers in Ranger Cam mode, pilot a helicopter around your park in Chopper Pilot mode or take in all the amazing sights with the first person Visitor View.
- Control your dinos through mixtures of chemicals brewed in the dino-vet lab. Make them angry, sleepy, aggressive, hungry, etc. Watch out, though, the wrong mixture could lead to disaster!
- Complex AI: Watch the fascinating interaction among more than 25 long-extinct Jurassic giants as they hunt, fight, feed and display flocking behavior.
- Lush 3D jungle environments and incredibly detailed dinosaur models deliver the excitement of the Jurassic Park movies.
- 10 original tracks for the game's music was performed by the Melbourne Symphony.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/ME/2000/98 400MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor - 800MHz recommended 128Mb RAM - 256Mb RAM recommended 16Mb 3D Accelerator video card - 64Mb recommended 700Mb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, Windows swap-file and DirectX)