Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
13th June, 2002
JAZZ AND FAUST|
Two Epic Adventures, Across Three Ancient Worlds
Jazz and Faust is an epic adventure game where you can immerse yourself in the role of either sea captain Faust or smuggler Jazz and embark on a quest for lost treasure and riches in a beautifully rendered 3D environment. Traveling through three ancient worlds, you will communicate with the various inhabitants, thus revealing the game's story, objectives, quests and puzzles.
- Two variants of walkthrough, providing two seperate adventures.
- 53 interactive NPCs.
- Beautiful 3D real time effects (fire, magic, smoke, mist, etc.).
- Multiple light sources provide real shadow effects.
- "Live" background scenes including signboards swaying in the wind, water splashes and much more.
- 90 locations that change from day to night.
- Hundreds of items to operate.
- Up to 5 puzzles for each location.
- Impressive stereo sound effects.
PC System Requirements
Windows 95/98/2000/XP Pentium II 300MHz - 400MHz recommended 32Mb RAM - 64Mb RAM recommended 4Mb 3D Accelerator video card - TNT 3D Accelerator recommended