Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
30th April, 2004
PC, PS2, Xbox
Hitman Contracts Cheats
Hitman Contracts Walkthrough
When You Kill for Money, There are No Rules, Only Contracts to be Executed
Hitman Contracts takes you deeper into the mind of Agent 47. Enter a world of crime, sin and greed. Encounter his greatest adversaries, completing the work that made him so ruthlessly efficient and deadly precise, the ones that shaped him as an assassin.
Travel anywhere the work requires, to assignments in Paris, Hong Kong, Siberia, England and more. Understand, nothing counts except the target. Anyone can kill, but how many can make the perfect hit?
Explore the dark psychology of killing for a living in the game that promises to be the most disturbing episode in the acclaimed series.
Hitman Contracts delivers more action-packed and suspense-filled missions, with a greater variety of ways to make the perfect kill and an increased arsenal of firearms and close-combat weapons. A new graphics engine showcases your 'work' in brutal detail and brings the new locations to life. An improved control system and more gradual learning curve will ensure that the game is accessible to all aspiring hitmen.
- Open-ended gameplay - even more ways to complete missions.
- More weapons - both close-combat (meat hook, shovel, pool cue) and firearms as well as updated versions of old favourites with improved effects, sounds and realism settings.
- New moves and animations - including suffocation, varied strangulation moves, impaling, drowning and an improved stealth mode.
- Improved control system - beginners and left-handed control scheme, streamlined inventory access and quick access to mission briefing and objectives.
- More gradual learning curve - ensures that the game is accessible to all aspiring hitmen.
- 12 Levels - set in a variety of locations across the world including France, Romania, Britain and Siberia.
- Amazing special effects - including dynamic weather, explosions, bullet impacts and blood! (lots of).
- Updated sound engine - increased voice channels and Dolby Pro Logic 2 support.
- Optimised physics engine - improved 'ragdoll' and rigid body dynamics. Shot activate and shatter object support, meaning that lights, windows and other objects in the environment can be destroyed.
- Comprehensive ranking system - from Psycho to Mass Murderer through to the ultimate accolade of Silent Assassin.
Cheats can be found here.
Developed by IO-Interactive, creators of the Hitman series (Hitman Blood Money, Hitman Contracts - BAFTA Award 2005, Hitman 2 Silent Assassin and Hitman Codename 47), Kane & Lynch: Dead Men and Freedom Fighters - Gamespot Best Game Soundtrack 2003.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/2000/98SE (Administrator Rights required for WinXP/2k) 800MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor - 1.6GHz P4 recommended 128Mb RAM for Win98SE - 256Mb RAM recommended (required for WinXP/2k) 32Mb video card with Hardware T&L - 64Mb recommended 2.0Gb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, DirectX 8.0 and Windows swap-file) Note: The game requires support for Hardware T&L (Transform and Lighting). Hardware T&L lets the 3D chip do the power hungry floating point calculations that make a scene out of a 3D world ('transforming'), remove the objects that are outside of the viewing range ('clipping') and give each vertex a light vector after computing the 3D-scene and its light sources ('lighting'.) Most integrated video chips do not support Hardware T&L.
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!