Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
Tim Schafer, LucasArts
An Epic Tale of Crime and Corruption in the Land of the Dead
Something's rotten in the Land of Dead and you're being played for a sucker. Meet Manny Calavera, travel agent at the Department of Death. He sells luxury packages to souls on their four-year journey to eternal rest. But there's trouble in paradise. Help Manny untangle himself from a conspiracy that threatens his very salvation.
EA Classics Edition, the same version as those that are sold in stores in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. The software and the manual are exactly the same as any other English language edition; only the packaging differs from the UK/US versions. Comes in a jewel-case with a slip-case. Manual on CD.
- A bizarre afterlife adventure - a homage to Mexican folklore with a film noir twist.
- Seamless interface puts you smack in Manny's world.
- Travel through over 100 exotic locales, from the bustling metropolis of El Marrow, the mountaintop portal to the Ninth Underworld.
- Extraordinary 3D Art Deco and Aztec-inspired environments.
- The dead come alive in a cast of 55 characters and over 7,000 lines of brilliant dialogue.
- Hundreds of puzzles to challenge the novice and veteran adventure gamer.
- A lush original score featuring Swing-era bebop and jazz.
Designed by Tim Schafer, creator of Full Throttle and Day of the Tentacle, Grim Fandango was awarded GameSpot's Game of the Year and CNet Gamecenter's Best Adventure Game Awards.
PC System Requirements
Windows 95/98 Pentium 133MHz 16Mb RAM 2Mb PCI video card 60Mb harddisk space