Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
24th May, 2001 (PC)
26th October, 2001 (PS2)
GRAND THEFT AUTO 3|
Liberty City. The Worst Place in America. Anything Can Happen Out There.
The third instalment of Grand Theft Auto is a groundbreaking, genre busting classic. Capturing the same freedom and non-linearity of the original games, Grand Theft Auto 3 now lives and breathes in a diligently reengineered, complete 3D world. The new perspective and stunning graphics now allows a wider audience to explore their inner criminal and immerse themselves in all the dangers, threats and possibilities of a city without end.
Multi-layered missions interweave story elements from level to level and a revenge plot drives you through the game, whilst retaining the non-linearity and freedom of previous games.
| Liberty City is a complete physical universe with laws, rules, standards, ethics and morals. They are yours to shatter. Over 80 gangland missions and loads of side missions. Work your way through the hierarchy of the gangs, meet bigger bosses, get better jobs. Over two dozen ways to take someone out: fist fighting (punch, kick and head butt), baseball bat, handgun, Uzi, machine gun, M-16, rocket launcher, grenade, Molotov cocktail and even a flame thrower.|
| Organized police forces including cops, SWAT Teams, FBI, and the Army work strategically to keep Liberty City properly corrupt and somewhat safe. The streets of Liberty City are jammed with over 50 vehicles, each with their own physics. All ripe for the plucking, cabs, sedans, family cars, mini vans, SUVs, trucks (pick-ups to 18 wheelers), sports cars, convertibles, buses (school buses and metro buses), fire engines, ambulances, SWAT vehicles, and even the ice cream man are on the move in fear of losing their ride. When trying to escape a jam, boats and trains help transport players from one side of the city to the next. Vehicles take damage on 18 different panels.|
- Liberty City is divided into 3 districts: industrial zone, commercial district and suburban neighborhood - all connected by bridges and tunnels. Each has its own look and feel - different kinds of buildings, cars, and inhabitants. As you progress through the game, new areas will open up to you, eventually allowing access to the whole city.
- The time of day and night affects every mission. This city is a very different place at night and some missions can only be performed at certain times of day.
- A full-weather eco-system (including rain, fog, thunder and lightning) also affects gameplay. For example, rain makes roads slippery, fog reduces visibility, etc.
- Unpredictable pedestrian AI makes for wicked nights and strange days throughout Liberty City. Hundreds of pedestrians each with their own characteristics populate Grand Theft Auto 3's intersections and alleyways. Businessmen hurry to work, gang members look for trouble, and hookers prowl for business. Each character acts and reacts to situations and the activity surrounding them in their own unique way.
- Over two hours of music make up the soundtrack for the City. Each vehicle is tuned to its own radio station playing a combination of licensed tracks, specially created music and talk radio.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
Cover Scan of Actual Product
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!