Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
7th October, 2005
FIFA MANAGER 06|
Find Out if You Can Survive in the World of the Football Manager
FIFA Manager 06, the latest game in the Total Club Manager franchise, boasts an improved user-friendly interface and is the only management simulation to boast fully-licensed teams and players from every major league around the world, with more than 2,000 clubs and over 20,000 players, providing football fans with the most complete, up-to-date and authentic football manager experience on PC.
Information is now attained via the in-game Football World website providing a one-stop portal for all the latest statistics and news, transfers and gossip. Having made the necessary changes to the squad, would-be managers can get even closer to the action by watching the entire game in full 3D allowing for even greater control and analysis.
FIFA Manager 06 puts you in the centre of one of the most pressurised positions in professional sports. Buying and selling players is just a small part of your job and selecting the perfect formation and tactics could be the difference between winning the league and getting relegated to the lower league. Complete match analysis allows for immediate tactical changes and every game played can be compiled over the course of the season to give the most comprehensive team information possible.
- Full 3D Match Engine - FIFA Manager 06 boasts an incredibly realistic full 3D match engine. The new Free-Cam allows you to keep an eye on the position of all players at any time.
- Match Analysis Tool - Access and analyse any game from the entire season. Measure player performances, track runs, passes and scrutinize positional play. Watch matches in real-time or use a wealth of tools to control every aspect of the playback.
- New Navigation System - Intuitive and easy to use, the all-new accessible presentation means that finding information is now just a few simple mouse-clicks away and never hard to locate.
- In-Game Website - The unique in-game website, Football World, provides a portal to all of the information. Find out the latest news from other teams including transfers, rumours and team information.
- Player Styles - Find the best players by researching their playing characteristics. Choose from various playing styles including Libero, Holding Midfielder, Target Man and Dribbler. Learning how to best exploit a player's behaviour adds depth to the gameplay.
- Exhaustive Database - The only management simulation to feature officially-licensed teams, logos and players from every major league around the world, with more than 2,000 clubs and over 20,000 players are included to provide the most authentic football experience on PC. Almost 7,000 player photos are included for leagues in England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
Cover Scan of Actual Product
EA Asia-Pacific Edition, the same version as those that are sold in stores in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. The software and the manual are exactly the same as any other English language edition; only the packaging differs from the UK/US versions.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/ME/2000/98SE (Win95/NT are not supported) 1.0GHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor 256Mb RAM 32Mb (AGP/PCI-E) video card 1450Mb harddisk space (plus space for DirectX 9.0c, saved games and Windows swap-file)
Supported Video Cards
ATI - Radeon X300, X600, X700, X800 series, Radeon 9xxx series, Radeon 8500, Radeon 7500 Nvidia - GeForce 6800, GeForce FX series, GeForce 4 (MX, Ti), GeForce 3 (Ti), GeForce 2 (GTS, MX, Ultra/Ti) Intel - i915g S3 - GammaChrome S18 Pro Matrox - Millennium (P650, P750)