Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
12th Febuary, 2003
Our Command & Conquer Site
COMMAND & CONQUER GENERALS|
Be the Ultimate Modern Warfare General
Command & Conquer Generals puts your trigger finger on the pulse of modern warfare. Control massive armies of bleeding-edge military weaponry across a globe teetering on the brink of Armageddon. Command one of three unique sides, each with customizable high-tech arsenals ready to deliver unprecedented firepower on land or in the skies.
Annihilate the opposition in the 27-mission single-player campaign or dish out the damage in global multiplayer mayhem. Prepare your forces, Commander... it's time to engage in the next generation of real-time strategy - Command & Conquer Generals.
- Modern Military Warfare - Unleash your fury using modern and near-future military weaponry on the cutting-edge of technology including Aurora Strike Bombers, Dragon Tanks, and more.
- Three Ways to Dominate - Command one of three unique armies inspired by real-world ideologies: the high-tech U.S. forces, the vast Chinese war machine, or the resourceful Global Liberation Army.
- Advanced Player Vetrancy - As General, smart decisions and victories over your enemies will gain you experience points. These points can then be allocated to unlocking new units and weapons of mass destruction.
- State-of-the-art 3D Engine - Experience Command & Conquer in unprecedented detail as you battle it out in full 3D on urban cityscapes, rugged deserts and mountainous terrain. Real-time strategy never looked so sharp!
- Battle Honors - It's not about wins anymore, it's about the medals you earn - collect "Battle Honors" as you progress through the solo and multiplayer games.
- Multiplayer Madness - Wreak havoc online, either cooperatively with 7 of your friends or go head-to-head in all-out global domination with a multitude of other players. New features include:
- Advanced filtering options
- Team Quick Matching
- Instant Video Replay
- Observer mode
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
EA Classics Asia-Pacific Edition, the same version as those that are sold in stores in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. The software and the manual are exactly the same as any other English language edition; only the packaging differs from the UK/US versions. Comes in a 4-CD case with the manual on CD.
This game has an expansion, Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour. Both titles are included in the Command & Conquer The First Decade compilation and the EA Strategy Collection compilation. Created by the critically-acclaimed developer EA Los Angeles (formerly Westwood Studios), the C&C series celebrated its 11th Anniversary in August 2006 with the release of Command & Conquer The First Decade. C&C, which helped define the Real-Time Strategy (RTS) genre, still ranks among the top five game series of all time, with over 25 million copies sold by the release of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. C&C titles have consistently been the number one best-selling PC RTS titles for their year, including Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 (2000), Command & Conquer Generals (2003) and Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (2007). The same team also developed Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth. The latest game in the series is Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight.
For more information on the Command & Conquer series, please visit our Command & Conquer site.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/ME/2000/98 (Win95/NT are not supported) 800MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon - 1.8GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon recommended 128Mb RAM - 256Mb RAM recommended 32Mb AGP video card using one of the supported chipsets - Nvidia GeForce3 or better Direct3D capable video card recommended 1.8Gb harddisk space (plus space for saved games, Windows swap-file and DirectX 8.1)
Supported Video Cards
Nvidia GeForce2 or higher ATI Radeon 7500 or higher Note: The game requires support for Hardware T&L (Transform and Lighting). Hardware T&L lets the 3D chip do the power hungry floating point calculations that make a scene out of a 3D world ('transforming'), remove the objects that are outside of the viewing range ('clipping') and give each vertex a light vector after computing the 3D-scene and its light sources ('lighting'.) Most integrated video chips do not support Hardware T&L.
Multiplayer (2-8 players)
256Mb RAM for 3-8 players One set of game discs per player. Disc 1 and Disc 2 cannot be used simultaneously for multiplayer games. Internet (2-4 players) - 56Kbps or faster direct Internet connection Internet (5-8 players) - Cable, DSL or faster direct Internet connection LAN (2-8 players) - TCP/IP compliant network
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!