Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
28th November, 2002
BATTLE REALMS GOLD PACK compilation|
Name Your Warrior... And He Will Lay Down His Life For You
The Battle Realms Gold Pack includes the original Battle Realms, as well as its only expansion, Winter of the Wolf.
Battle Realms is an real-time strategy game, set in a Japan-inspired fantasy world, which combines the unique Living Resource System with a detailed combat model, along with a rich story and a robust 3D engine.
After seven years of exile, Kenji returns to his war-torn homeland. Will he rise above his bitterness and liberate the land under the Dragon Clan flag, or will he give in to his darker side and conquer it as his father's Serpent Clan did so many years ago? Regardless of Kenji's choice, his actions will force him into conflict with the sinister Lotus Clan, the noble Wolf Clan and a mysterious foe from the past.
- Four distinct Clans that you will lead and encounter, each with it's own rich history and civilisation: The noble Dragon Clan, the unpredictable Serpent Clan, the bestial Wolf Clan and the sinister Lotus Clan. You will need to learn all the strengths and weaknesses of a clan in order to employ the best strategies for success.
- A powerful propriety 3D engine stunningly recreates the environment, inhabitants and structures of the Battle Realms world in times of peace and of conflict.
- A complex, believable and very much 'living' gaming world, where terrain, features and weather all have genuine strategic importance.
- Play in single-player mode following one of two separate stories over 36 scenarios, or compete and co-operate in multiplayer mode with up to eight others.
- 50 different unit types each true to their clan in background, appearance and ability. Incredibly diverse, they include the normal (peasants, samurai, monks), exotic (kabuki, geisha, druids) and the truly fantastic (warlocks, werewolves).
- Over 40 different building types - some generic but many specific to a particular clan.
- 18 Zen Masters feature in Battle Realms, these individuals are the main characters or 'heroes' in the game's story, with different skills and abilities.
- Learn to use Ying and Yang points, battle gear and techniques, all of which can be used to enhance the abilities of Zen Masters and different unit types.
We do not have a Cover Scan as our scanner cannot read the shiny gold words on the box, and it comes out looking odd.
Developed by Liquid Entertainment, the studio founded by former Command and Conquer developers Ed Del Castillo and Michael Grayford. Liquid Entertainment created Rise of the Argonauts, Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard and Battle Realms.
PC System Requirements
Windows XP/ME/2000/98 400MHz Pentium II or 500MHz AMD K6-III processor - 750MHz P3 recommended 64Mb RAM (192Mb RAM required for XP) - 128Mb RAM recommended (256Mb RAM recommended for XP) 16Mb 3D accelerated AGP video card - 32Mb recommended 800Mb harddisk space (plus space for DirectX 8, saved games and Windows swap-file) - 900Mb recommended