Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
28th November, 2003 (Warlords IV) 5th April, 2002 (Warlords II)
Includes Warlords IV: Heroes of Etheria and Warlords Battlecry II.|
WARLORDS IV: HEROES OF ETHERIA
The Creators of Fantasy Strategy Gaming Return
Warlords IV: Heroes of Etheria is a unique blend of role-playing and turn-based strategy, focusing on your Hero, who plays a pivotal role in the success or failure of your military and economic efforts.
Set in the troubled land of Etheria, where old foes such as Dwarves, Elves and Orcs have resumed their ancient hostilities and the Undead legions of Lord Bane have returned. The Sirians continue their quest for dominance, and the unquiet whispers speak of the Volturnans, a race even more evil than the Undead.
The Heroes of Warlords IV show their mastery of sword and sorcery in the tactical combat system. Casting spells, smiting foes or boosting the morale of shaken troops, Heroes can turn the tide of battle. Heroes grow and develop from battle to battle, gaining in abilities and skills, and accumulating magic items and treasures.
- STS: Speed Tactical System - Innovative new combat resolution system which greatly speeds up combat and allows unit control of traditional tactical combat systems without the micromanagement of movement of units and terrain effects.
- Terrain - All new lush 3D rendered height-mapped terrain with dozens of terrain and animation effects.
- Persistent Heroes - Your hero improves after every battle, and the same hero can be used in campaign, skirmish or multiplayer. There are a huge number of development options for a hero.
- Enhanced Computer AI - The proprietary AI gives you unparalleled and incredibly cunning opponents.
- A New Campaign - Choose any hero and any side to battle over the whole of Etheria with the new open-ended, dynamic, non-linear Campaign. Fight duels, beat off invasions, capture territory and use your hard-won cash to purchase powerful magical artifacts.
- Unique Multiplayer Features - STS combat will allow faster gameplay for both allied play and free-for-all (up to 8 players) over the Internet.
- Ten Different Sides - Ten unique sides all feature their own tech trees, buildings, units, and playing styles. Almost 120 different units available.
- Spells - Automated combat casting and high quality graphical effects.
- CD Quality Orchestral Score - Almost half an hour of original Celtic/orchestral music provides a soundtrack to your epic accomplishments.
- Victory Conditions - A wide variety of victory conditions and scripted victory events in both single and multiplayer.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!
Cover Scan of Actual Product