Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
14th November, 2008
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009|
The Greatest Job on Earth!
Hybrid CD/DVD-Rom for PCs and Macs.
Returning for the new season, the Football Manager 2009 makes giant strides towards being the complete management experience. With a new 3D match engine, you will now be able to follow matches in real-time, with fully motion-captured player animation making this a truly authentic experience.
Other important areas have also been updated, including a completely rewritten transfer system, pre-match and in-game feedback from your assistant manager, improved media interaction and, of course, the complete official squad lists for the 2008/09 season.
- 3D Match Engine – This year’s match engine has been beta tested in Football Manager Live for the past year. The Football Manager match engine can now be viewed in full 3D with motion-captured animations of the players. Sports Interactive has been working on the 3D match engine with the support of SEGA Japan’s football development team. You can now watch your matches from multiple camera angles and re-watch any part of the match by fast forwarding and rewinding the action using a new match time bar that flags the key moments in the game. The old 2D view of the match engine is still there, especially for those people whose computers aren’t powerful enough to take advantage of the 3D views.
- TV View – Watch your matches in new full screen TV view and customise your match day screen with widgets to view the information you need as a football manager, be it player performance, match action zones, pitch radar, latest scores and many more.
- Assistant Manager Feedback – Pre-match and in-match feedback from your Assistant Manager on how the team is performing and your player’s motivation levels, as well as hints on how your tactics are working and how you could outwit the opposition’s tactics.
- Improved Media – SI have worked hard to reflect the greater impact the media has been having in recent years on the world of football, in the in-game dealings with the press. The game now features more news stories, more detail and greater media interaction than ever before, creating an even more realistic simulation of the football world.
- Press Conferences – Attend pre-match and post-match press conferences with local and national journalists and build up relationships with them over time, but choose your answers carefully because they could come back to haunt you in the media at a later date.
- Transfer System – Completely new and re-written transfer system code, providing an even more realistic simulation of real-life football transfers.
- Transfer Rumours – View the latest news on what players are being speculated on, and who’s said to be interested in securing their services.
- Board Confidence – Following on from its addition in Football Manager 2008, board confidence has been expanded and improved. In addition, the board will now also feedback to you on your squad harmony and the club’s stature in the football world.
- Preferred Moves – Train your players to learn "preferred moves" to add to their game. For example, train central defenders to not dive into tackles, or wingers to do stepovers before crossing the ball.
- Female Manager – For the very first time, you can now play as a female manager. All of the text in the game now also has a female gender so the game represents female managers and staff in the game in the correct gender.
- Realistic Finances – SI have listened to feedback from all of their researchers to try and model every single financial area of the game correctly for each country, including transfers, staff wages, budgets, ticket prices, season tickets, competition bonuses and club sponsorships.
- Updated Competitions – Fully updated for the new 2008/09 football season with all the latest league, club and player data, featuring over 5,000 playable clubs from over 50 countries, and around 350,000 players and staff from around the world, drawn fresh from the Sports Interactive database.
- Widescreen Support – As a result of usability testing on Football Manager 2008, this year sees widescreen support for the game for the first time, as well as lots of tweaks to the user interface for easier navigation.
| All PC games are in ENGLISH (including the box and whatever it's supposed to come with), with unused CD-keys, and have not been registered. This will work on any computer, anywhere that meets the system requirements. PC games do not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC). Check any PC game you own and you will not find a regional-encoding label on it. It will work on your American/European/Australian PC. |
Factory-sealed and brand-new (we follow all of eBay’s standard for new items). This is not a pirated (boot-leg) copy.
Yes, other sellers do sell pirated copies as the real thing. Yes, other sellers send "the CDs only to save on shipping". We ARE NOT one of those sellers. We DO NOT strip-down or misrepresent our products! These are the real thing! Our feedback speaks for itself!