Browse by Category
PC GamesXbox 360 GamesXbox GamesPS3 GamesPS2 GamesMusicAnime + AnimationMoviesCola CansMagic: The GatheringMice, MousepadsT-Shirts, Posters,
18th October, 2006
PC, Mac, Xbox 360
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2007|
Think Like A Manager
Hybrid CD/DVD-Rom for PCs and Macs.
The most realistic simulation of the football management world returns, fully updated for the new season and with over 100 new features.
Football Manager 2007 allows you to manage clubs in 50 countries and work with a staggeringly extensive database of over 290,000 players and staff, which has been scouted by thousands of experts worldwide.
- Feeder Clubs - Brand new to Football Manager 2007 - one of the most requested features on Sports Interactive's forums - is the addition of feeder clubs to the game. This new addition works in all the ways you would expect it to in real life. You can establish your club as the small team who receives loan players from a larger club or a large club looking for support getting your youngsters match experience by loaning them out. Have the first option on players from clubs, and schedule pre-arranged friendlies each season by simply asking your board for a feeder relationship and choose from the list they compile.
- Youth Revamp - A complete revamp of youth teams sees full youth squads for each team that has a youth set-up, thus giving a much better system for the regeneration of players in the long term game.
- User Friendly – Football Manager 2007 gives you a new, easier to use, default skin, along with hints and tips throughout the game, and an improved tutorial. In addition to better feedback from your assistant manager and scouts as well as lots more media, customisation and multiple row selection. All this adds up to the most user-friendly Sports Interactive title ever.
- Scouting Revamp - A complete revamp of the scouting system leads to more information about players and teams being available, as well as a more realistic methodology for player scouting. This system allows scouts to grow and improve their knowledge-base of the world's football players.
- Player Interaction - You can now talk to any player in the world. Player interaction allows you to tap up other teams stars or see if players will buckle under the pressure. An effective manager must use the media as a motivational tool - why not praise your own players in many different ways or shout at them for loss of form?
- Team Talks - For more varied ways to talk to your team, SI have worked hard to deliver vastly improved team talks at half and full time. Not only this, but pre-match team talks will now be making their first appearance in Football Manager - so you can send your team out onto the pitch with a specific briefing.
Comes With Everything AS PICTURED (except NEW and UNOPENED, of course)
What You See is What You Get, Guaranteed!